Big Lots / 30 day return policy
I have been shopping at Big Lots stores for close to 10 years and had always enjoyed finding close out bargains and purchasing without worrying about whether Big Lots would be there in the case that the product was unsatisfactory or if I needed to return it because it was no longer needed.
Apparently Big Lots has acquired a 30 day return policy on all returns. So when I purchased Christmas gifts in October and gifted in December, we were not able to return any unwanted gifts even for store credit.
After speaking with Big Lots Columbus Oh customer service, I learned that the corporation stood by that policy with no exceptions.
I'm glad that I learned a valuable lesson about Big Lots with the little investment / loss that I did incur... I'll take my shopping elsewhere.
More Big Lots Complaints & Reviews
- Stratolounger Recliners - Broken mechanism 
- Big Lots Informative - refund policy - returns without a receipt 
- Big Lots, Serta - 2nd complaint, sagging sides 
- Big Lots - hr policy 
- Big Lots - lack of drug testing 
- Big Lots Stores - manager intoxicated while working
- Big Lots Stores - washcloth
- Big Lots Stores - hudson slate swivel recliner
- Big Lots Stores - customer service
- Big Lots Stores - manager kathleen at store 4316