Bidz.com / scam and fraud!
I started following Bidz.com thinking the merchandise and the return policy were on the up and up and easy as so many on-line services are. The pictures of the jewelry are enhanced in color and size and the description never seems to fit the merchandise received. I cannot believe that people are really bidding on merchandise such as diamond rings that state they are worth 10's of thousands of dollars. The poor person bidding on them are paying thousands and probably get an inferior product. I only bought semi-precious stones which never looked as colorful as the picture and when bidding in increments of $1.00 the price went up by 2 and 3 dollars without showing who you were bidding against-probably the company itself. I have bought items twice, missed the fifteen day return policy on one order, and the process you go through and the rules for returning the second order and the inflated S & H was also ridiculous. I can't believe you have to get authorization/permission and then there is a restocking fee to return an item for whatever reason. DO NOT do business with this company-someone is laughing all the way to the bank and it is never the consumer.
More Bidz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bidz.com - corrupt company! 
- Bidz.com - fraud and cheating 
- Bidz.com - steer clear of buying from bidz.com 
- www.bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices 
- Bidz.com - fraud and scam site 
- Bidz.com - my orders are late sometimes. but customer service is helpful, they solve problems quickly.
- [Resolved] Bidz.com - the quality of cheap items is good not always.
- Bidz.com - my orders are late often. other things I rate 5 of 5 stars.
- Bidz.com - watches bid
- Bidz.com - took my money but never sent the product