Bharti Airtel / barred outgoing calls to other networks
I have been using Airtel for over 2 years I purchased unliminet 1000 on 5th December.everything seemed fine until after one week when I started experiencing anproblem with the Airtel line when trying to make phone calls to other numbers of different service providers. I have now called the customer care more than 12 times and my issue has not been resolved.i was told to top up my line which I did but the problem still persist. I am really frustrated as my calling minutes of unliminet 329 all expired unused and was told I can't be compensated.still even after the expiration of my subscription of unliminet 1000 and having topped up my line I still can't make calls.i don't know what's wrong. I went to Garden City Airtel customer service shop physically on Friday 4/01/19. Told all will be okay after 24hrs now it has been more than 48hrs my line still has a problem.
Any assistance will be appreciated.
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud