Bharati Airtel / issue with post paid billings
I am not sure whether any Bharati Airtel Official will ever have a look into this message. Since 2-3 months I am getting around Rs 400 extra in my Airtel Postpaid mobile BILL. When contacted Customer care, the person informed about GPRS activated in my mobile.
Yes, I had activated that my sending a message to 121 (AGPRS) and GPRS was activated within 4 hrs. This was around 15th July. However after 7 days I had sent a message to 121 DGPRS to deactivate the same... but no activity. It didn't got deactivated.
I have messaged 121 several times to deactivate GPRs, it gives me a confirmation regarding the activity, however there is no action taken. When contacted cust care, they informed that GPRS servers are down so call again tomorrow. Did the same again and again... but every time poor airtel's GPRS servers are down.
Contacted cust care again to deactivate my postpaid mobile number... someone informed that the services will be deactivated within 4 hrs. It is still 7 days and there is no activity.
And the best of everything... Superb customer care with all rude agents ready to fight but not ready to help.
More Bharati Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet