Beyond The Rack / wont refund my money on items I returned

I ordered several items as I was goimg on vacation. the sizing was terrible I wear a size 8 and ordered all larges, well they fit my 9 year old granddaughter who weighs 80 lbs. When I first wrote them they were very nice and refunded me two of the tops before I even sent them off. I explained that I had several orders coming and would send them all if they did not fit back at once, they said fine just make sure that you email us the tracking number so we can watch for the items, which I did. Well they have all my items and will not give me a refund nor will they return my items, I called PayPal and they said they would refund my money but they way they have it set up it is impossible to click on which order was sent back which was kept so I who am disabled just lost all the money. I will never shop there again! terrible place!

Comments

• Be
      1st of Aug, 2012

Hi Nancy,
    We are really sorry to hear that the merchandise you purchased did not fit. We would love to discuss this matter further with you.
    Would you please send us an email to [protected]@beyondtherack.com with your order # so we can look into this matter further for you?
    Please note that our return policy does state, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the unused merchandise in its original packaging to our returns processing center within 30 days and we will issue you a Beyond the Rack account credit. Please affix the prepaid label on the parcel you wish to return (deductible from your BTR account).

Once received and assessed by our Returns Department, you will receive an email notification indicating that your return has been processed. Please be advised that the average return time frame is approximately 14 business days from the date your returned parcel is received in our warehouse.

***The following items are not returnable: jewellery, cosmetics, beauty products, clearance items, hosiery, intimates, swim wear, earrings, "blowout" event items, and certain accessories***

Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding!
    Sincerely,
    Beyond The Rack.

17th of Aug, 2012

Well wasn't that nice of them to write me offering to return my money, well I wrote them back and they still have all my purchases I paid for and they won't return them nor my money. Stay away from all these companies, they are all the same company with different names half off spotlight 7 none of them will stand behind their merchandise. They also will not let you return anything, but they tell you to send it so they end up getting the merchandise plus your money. I am going to file a complaint with the State Attorney or the Federal Trade Comminisher as these on line companies need to be closed down.

13th of Sep, 2012

Dear sirs,
    You still have my merchandise that you said I could return you gave me a RA # I have yet to receive my refund and can't understand why you said you would refund it. I sent it to you, now if you can't return my money then you need to return my merchandise. I do not see how you can legally kept something I paid for and won't return it.
    nancy lucky

25th of Sep, 2013

Update never received my credit nor my clothes back! Do not shop at this place!

• Pa
      28th of Jun, 2016

Ordered shoes, had to return. After months, received email I had a credt. Called CS & rep said company in process of restructuring with new owner. I asked why I needed to know that, just wanted credit back on original payment method. Then story changed to reading policy & no refund is given. I was the one that chose to buy the shoes & return because didn't fit! I asked for supervisor, but of course was told in a meeting. Having difficulty signing in on website & it keeps saying wrong password. Asked for new password but is never sent. $35.00 is a big amount for me, now have no recourse. Can't even find history of payment!
    Truly, one of biggest SCAMS on internet. I agree, DO NOT SHOP HERE!