Beyond The Rack / return policies

United States Review updated:

“Never buy any thing of great value from beyond the rack. I recently brought a Louis Vuitton bag from them in April. First of it took a month for it to arrive. When I look at the bag it was not up to par and I wanted to return it. I called the 1877 number and was told that I could return it but on for credit. Why would I want 400.00 credit from this site. The bag was not the same bag I purchase, the bag they sent had water marks and stains on it. So I am writing this review to WARN others never buy and try to return only to get your money back in credit. If you look at the site there is nothing on it that says credit only for return items. Thanks for reading. Beyond the Rank will never see another penny from me.”

Mm
May 9, 2014

Comments

26th of May, 2015

I purchased a pair of Vera Wang sunglasses as a gift in addition to a second item. I was immediately charged, however the item did not arrive together. I contacted customer service. Very apologetically, the rep told me " we oversold that item" . Oversold? I see, there was not enough inventory, so what you did was, fabricate the numbers of availability so the company would ensure a sell out.
    I was told I would receive a 10.00 credit for my inconvenience. I have yet to see this.

I understand if an item is sold out, however this is intentional and willful knowing that the company could not fulfill this order. I sleep at night, do you?