Best Denki / poor customer services and after sales support & warranty support

This is the worst customer service that I had experienced with Best Denki at One Utama. I bought a Panasonic Steam Oven in 2015 and also purchased extended warranty for 5 years with Best Denki. I was promised the sky and the greatness with their extended warranty.
I encountered problem using the Panasonic Steam Oven on 9 June 2018. When using any steam functions it keeps asking me to add water even though it is fully filled. Suspect faulty to inverter, magnetron or logic program. Sent the unit to Best Denki at One Utama on 10 June 2018 (Customer Service Number: 41752). Promised by one Mr Alian Cheng (Branch Manager?) to get it repaired and revert soonest as Panasonic Service Centre is just nearby in Section 13, Petaling Jaya. Asked but we are not allowed to send the unit on own self as it is under extended warranty with Best Denki. After one, two and three weeks I repeatedly called and called (at least making 10 calls each time) but no one seems to answer the calls. If lucky some one will answer but he/she will said he/she does not have the answer for me as it is with the maintenance and service department with Best Denki.
Questions:
1. How come no one seems to know what is happening in Best Denki at One Utama?
2. If Best Denki is not able to provide extended warranty coverage than why ask customer to purchase them?
3. There is totally no customer service rendered to their customers! Promised to get their service department to return calls but never call back customer to update on status or progress on repair. What more talking to delight customer services?? Totally no phone etiquette when answering the phone calls. Don't ever make promises if you can't keep or deliver it.
4. Why it needs so long to get a warranty-covered unit to be serviced or repaired by internal or even from a nearby Panasonic Service Centre? Can anyone tell us what has gone wrong here?

• Updated by JL See, Aug 02, 2018

Some one called me today to collect the unit but discovered the unit is still not operating and it just re-initiating itself when power on. Now I'm given a new customer service number: 41780 as they need to resend to their service repair department or Panasonic Service Centre.

• Updated by JL See, Aug 15, 2018

Did any Best Denki management even make a spot check on their outlets on their staff response on answering calls. No one seems to take and answer their calls. It's a great disgrace to have such poor customer services. Perhaps smart consumers should think twice before purchasing any products from them, what more subscribing to their extended warranty coverage...!!

• Updated by JL See, Aug 25, 2018

My wife happened to run some chores in One Utama on 16 August 2018. She made inquiry at the Best Denki's counter to check on the status of our Steam Oven. Was told it was sent to Panasonic Service Centre for repair (when?). They promised to call us next week to update on status and to collect the unit. Alas, they never never called and we made many calls to +[protected] but no one answering our calls. What type of customer service from Best Denki! I personally went to Best Denki to complain and inquire the status of my steam oven. Again cock and bull stories given by their outlet manager, Mr Alain Ch'ng and his Assistant Manager (Terri?). They dare to say they don't know the status of my steam oven and neither they have the authority to approve or expedite the repair or replacement. Lots of [censored] on customer service from Best Denki...?? I insisted to talk to their reporting managers. After repeating calls from Best Denki's counter by Ms Terri, was told Ms Jennifer Chan was in meeting and not able to answer call. Insisted Mr Alain Ch'ng to contact his manager, Mr Lim Tze Hoe from their Headquarter at Subang Parade. Per our teleconversation Mr Lim Tze Hoe agreed with me to have a cutoff date set by next Tuesday, 28 August 2018 to return the fully serviced steam oven back to me. The unit was sent to Best Denki on 10 July 2018. Failing which he agreed to provide a one-for-one replacement without any cost to customer. Mr Alain Ch'ng was also in the phone conversations between Mr Lim Tze Hoe and me on the agreement.

• Updated by JL See, Aug 27, 2018

While running errands at One Utama on 16 August 2018 my wife made inquiry on the status of our steam oven at Best Denki's service counter. One staff informed her the unit was still with Panasonic Service Centre for repair as they have obtained all approvals from their management to proceed. He promised they will call us next week to collect the unit. But alas no one ever ever called us. Last week we made many phone calls but no one neither picking up nor answering our calls.
    On 24 August 2018 I personally made inquiry and raised my complaint at Best Denki's customer counter on the status of my steam oven. But alas they just gave all the bull and cock stories. I insisted they call their headquarter at Subang Parade. One Assistant Manager (Terri) called one Ms Jennifer Chan but she can't answer her the calls as she is in meeting. Please take note my steam oven was sent to Best Denki on 10 July 2018 but still no sign on status of repair or return!

I insisted Mr Alain Ch'ng to call his manager, Mr Lim Tze Hoe at their headquarter at Subang Parade. Talked and voiced my frustrations with Mr Lim Tze Hoe on the experienced customer services on BEst Denki after-sales and warranty support. He agreed with me to have a cutoff date set by next Tuesday, 28 August 2018 to return the fully serviced steam oven back to me. Failing which he agreed to provide a one-for-one replacement without any cost to me. Mr Alain Ch'ng was also in the phone conversations between Mr Lim Tze Hoe and me on the agreement.

Jl