Best Choice Products / kids 12v ride on sports car w/hydraulics remote control 2 speeds led lights

1 Rocky Mount, NC, United States

Bought in Febuary 2018 for a very small child. She is only 9 months old at present. We have used very little because she is just now getting to ride in the car. Today 10/01/18 I started the car and was going to use remote to drive out of garage and heard a pop and saw plastic laying in garage floor. The plastic end of gear broke off that turns the steering wheel. I called customer service and was very upset at what I was told. I was told that the warranty was out and she could not help me. I said I only wanted to buy the gear that was broken. I was told that I would have to find the part somewhere else. As you know this would be impossible. This means that with one little broken gear that the car is not even usable. This is the second electric car I have ordered this year. Please help with sending me a gear for the car. I am very willing to pay for it. I know this is just a mistake because a business would not operate like this and stay in business.

Larry Susong