Best Buy / cashier thief from customer!
This complaint is against Best Buy #158 in winston-salem. On 3-14-08 a cashier grabbed an empty ink cartridge box out of my hand and scanned it along with a new ink cartridge I was buying. I had carried the box into the store to make sure I bought the right cartridge. A store employee had put a pink sticker on the box when I entered the store to indicate that the box was not the property of the store. The cashier could clearly see the pink sticker and that the box was empty. Only after I protested did she back down and delete the $24.00 she had charged for the emptybox. She was extremely rude. When I paid her in cash she marked all over the bills with her marker as if I were the criminal and not her. I have no doubt that she intended to cheat me. When I called the store to complain the manager hung up on me. I will never shop at Beast Buy again.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - apple ipod 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered
- Best Buy - computer department