Best Buy / cashier thief from customer!

winstonsalem, NC, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 336-768-1277
This complaint is against Best Buy #158 in winston-salem. On 3-14-08 a cashier grabbed an empty ink cartridge box out of my hand and scanned it along with a new ink cartridge I was buying. I had carried the box into the store to make sure I bought the right cartridge. A store employee had put a pink sticker on the box when I entered the store to indicate that the box was not the property of the store. The cashier could clearly see the pink sticker and that the box was empty. Only after I protested did she back down and delete the $24.00 she had charged for the emptybox. She was extremely rude. When I paid her in cash she marked all over the bills with her marker as if I were the criminal and not her. I have no doubt that she intended to cheat me. When I called the store to complain the manager hung up on me. I will never shop at Beast Buy again.
Pb

Comments

Pb
  29th of Nov, 2008
Please remove my complaint filed on 3-14-08. Although the cashier was very rude and pushy no real harm was done. She did correct her mistake. Maybe she had a bad day. Thanks
My
  5th of Jul, 2009
You are ignorant... asking to remove your complaint is unnecessary, you've already displayed your ignorance.

As a matter of fact,
if you havn't noticed, Best Buy is a very busy store. No doubt, she was just trying to scan everything at once. I'm sure you were a cashier at least once as a teen... when crowds come in, you just want everything scanned, paid for, and on to the next customer. Obviously she didn't MEAN to scan your ink box, because she took it off once you mentioned it. What was she going to gain from your measley twenty four dollars? It's not like she was going to get a huge raise for it... Maybe instead of standing there like an idiot, you should have said "This isn't the store's products" when you walked up to the register. You're an adult- don't expect cashiers to babysitt you when youre leaving the store. You're in control of what you want to purchase, so don't leave it up to everyone else to hold your hand and take a guess at which prodcuts are theirs and which you've brought in. It's common sense.
Bl
  15th of Sep, 2009
haha Nooob
Sm
  2nd of Oct, 2009
I thought only the little Warcraft playing virgins were the only ones who say "noob" nowadays. Grow up douche. Its not everyones fault your mom walks the streets at night to earn money to buy your Pokemon cards. Tell her to lay off or that jaw pain will never go away.

Best Buy Logo Best Buy