Best Buy Reward Zone Master Card / charges
This company activated a credit card that had not been active for almost 2 years, never told me I owed them the annual fee ($69) on a cc with a $300 limit, give me a break. When I contacted them they told me they would cancel the card and all the fees "LIE". Now i have to deal with them on this when I didn't even activate the card. This should be considered a stolen card!!!
More Best Buy Reward Zone Master Card Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.