Best Buy / Insignia / tv set antenna fitting!
I purchased a new HD 26" Insignia TV Model NS-LTDVD26 in Oct 2007 and just now had to try connecting the Cable Company's input cable to the antenna fitting on the set. The TV set will not take standard size connecting screw type fittings. I tried several antennas with standard fittings in addition to the cable company's fitting and none would fit the antenna fitting on the set. Does Insignia require a special type fitting for connection to its' antenna or is there some type of adapter? If I call the cable company out to make the connection (I just reduced my cable service to a minimum and returned their cable box) they will charge an added $50 for the service call. A home solution is preferable.
More Best Buy / Insignia Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Bestbuy Canada Etobicoke Sherway Store - customer service or lack of
- Best Buy - sales and geek squad
- Best Buy - macbook pro
- Best Buy - oneplus mobile
- Best Buy - staff & culture complaint