Best Buy Geek Squad — two-year warranty protection plan
Well. I'm rather ticked off at the way geek squad is ripping me off. Two-year policy effective 10/15/16 for a printer I recently sold. Three months with zero service calls. pro-rated refund of $9; I paid $49.99.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in North Dartmouth, MA policy in effect 1/8 of the time paid for or 88% due back. Refund is 6%. Approximately. I thought $25 was more than fair but he kept saying the computer decides it. I asked for a supervisor to override it and he said no. This is a blatant rip-off. They made $41 for doing nothing.
More Best Buy Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem 
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!