Best Buy / scam and cheating
Best Buy advertise a ACER Laptop for 399.00 have to go to store and buy it. My wife went to the Northcrest Store in Fort Wayne, IN and called me and stated that they did not have any of the laptops left, but had some time in stock they optimized. I asked to talk with the saleman and he told me the same thing. I said I did not ask you to optimize the computer and wanted it at the advertised price. I said take your optimize stuff off.
He said he would sell it for 399.00.
Here is the point, I was glad my wife called but to the other shoppers, their intimidation would lead you to believe you have to buy this optimize unit or get nothing else is. This is wrong and misleading. What they do and intended to do is not sell the laptop at 399.00 But make you believe they are gone but all of sudden they have the special ones.
Figure this out if all the stores do this they could make upwards of $30, 000 selling this optimize stuff.
Well what did they optimize, NOTHING, they made a set of restore CD's and that s all.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - apple ipod 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered
- Best Buy - computer department