Bershka / Worst textile: polyamide!
i bought a sweater from bershka. i bought it thinking it was made of wool or mixed with wool but after one usage i felt that something was wrong. the sweater was pulling all the dust over itself. than i realized that it was made of polyamid, just like the other sweater that i bought from ZARA. the worst stuff ever. i can't use it without spending 1 hour to make it clean. even i can't make it %100. plus, the manager of the stores don't accept to take it back. it's sad. ZARA is making me sad lately.
More Bershka Complaints & Reviews
- Bershka - employee behaviour 
- Bershka - the product's quality
- Bershka - e-gift card not activating
- Bershka - unfair behaviour
- Bershka - corduroy mom fit trousers
- Bershka - shoes
- Bershka - white jeans/ see photo attached
- Bershka - i'm complaining about lying to customers
- Bershka - workers
- Bershka - red hoodie I bought from china outlet online