Bershkaemployee behaviour

The day 19 july 2013 was the worst day of my life!
This happened in Bershka shop in oxford street where an employee started to insult me and my family. She was verbally abusing me, saying " hi, son of a b****, you have to die, you and your family", and displaying physical violence: following me around the store and slapping me repeatedly in front of other customers and her colleagues. The store assistants did nothing to help and allowed the situation to continue through my shopping experience. After around 30 minutes of me trying to ignore her and continue with my shopping, she slapped me again, stronger than before. I raised my arm in self defense and she miscontrued this as an act of violence, and called the security. They then ejected me from the fitting room and the store. By this time the police had been called and confronted me outside. Throughout the whole ordeal, the manager and security did not question the employee or allow any explanation. I feel that I was not treated with the respect any customer or person deserves. The employee in question was my ex-girlfriend, by name of KLEINE JANINE FERREIRA DE PINA. She was supposed to be working in the stockroom during this time, but was allowed onto the shop floor in order to harass me, and show me and my family disrespect in front of other customers. After extensive questioning with the police, they agreed that I was the victim throughout this ordeal. By this time I had been required to spend 12 hours in prison, with no food. This was entirely unnecessary and demeans my human rights.

Sa
Jul 11, 2013

Comments

• Ah
      Aug 20, 2018
    Bershka - Pants was damage
    Cairo
    Egypt

bought this pants from 8month ago and it damage i went to p&b cts and the manager told me we can't exchange this items because it's old season please i need your help. Note the price 999 this my phone number [protected]

Oct 02, 2018
    Bershka - Purple shirt and trousers set
    athens
    Greece

I wore this set for a walk out with friends and when I returned home my underwear, my bag and my skin was stained with purple color.I'm not even kidding, it won't wash off my clothes and my bag is ruined

• In
      Oct 31, 2018
    Bershka - Double transaction
    Berlin
    Germany

I bought on 19 October in Bershka Store in Berlin And there was a double Translation from my card. The amount is 71.97 euro.
    Please, return my money back. My phone number [protected].

• Al
      Feb 11, 2019
    Bershka - damaged item
    Canada
    bershka.com

this jacket has completely fallen apart in only a few wears.
    Mainly the liner but lots of fulls on the front part of the jacket
    please find the pictures attached
    i have bought many items and have never encountered this before

• Gz
      Feb 12, 2019
    Bershka - Terrible service

I ordered 7 units. I'm not satisfied when the products arrive. different product came from what i expected. I returned these products. but the sender reflect me the shipping cost even though it was wrong. That's why I will never shop here again. this is a complete regret...!!!