Beko Wma520s / Bad quality product

I am now faced with having to purchase a new washing machine as my Beko WMA520S balance weight has fallen off after the bolts holding it sheared off. This is unacceptable on a 2 year old machine that is only used 3 times a week for domestic use, i have complained to Beko but wont hold my breath.

Va

Comments

7th of Nov, 2008

I purchased a Beko electric oven with ceramic hob. Had to call engineer out as it was seriously overheating. When the engineer had a look at it, he explained to me that it was a manufacturing fault and that someone at the warehouse had put one of the wires in the wrong place causing the heat to not register. He said this could have been very dangerous if ever the oven was left unattended. I am currently 38 weeks pregnant and this could have caused a fire or worse and could have done signficant damage. I am very disapointed and doubt I will ever buy a Beko product again.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Beko - Leisure cooker and customer service
    United Kingdom

The customer service is diabolical i need a like for like change for a cooker which was purchased January this year within the firt week i had to have a engineer out to it i cannot just book time off for and engineering to come out beteeen 8 and 6 it would be better if you allocated time slots i would appreciate a call back urgently on 07761973393

• Ni
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Beko - Service
    Nepal

I have been informed that drum of my washing machine was broken. Then it's been 4 months I haven't yet received any update for repair. Here service centre people has just been asking me to wait for past 4 months. And yet no progress.