beetel / Bad response of company regarding repair/replacement

India Review updated:

I submitted my beetel magiq tab 2 in one of the service center of beetel. Thex forwarded the tab to company for repair/replacement. For almost 1 month, i regularly contacted beetel customer care ([protected]) and every time they replied that we have forwarded your complaint, no good response. Then i put my complaint on official page of beetel (facebook) then they suddenly started taking action. They told me to give them 7-8 days time. I thought that now my problem will be sorted. One of their(beetel) worker mr.ghanshyam asked me to submit all remaining parts of tab(memory card, back cover, charger, etc) and they will provide me new tab very next day.i submitted all of them and When next day i called the service center they told me to talk to mr. Ghanshyam. When i talked to mr. Ghanshyam he said that service center will only provide a certificate. With this certificate i will be able to purchase a new tab or any other phone holding same value from shop where i purchased my damaged tab. But when i contacted that shop we will not provide any new tab or phone. Now the company is demanding another 10-15 days.
As i am an engineering student that's why i purchased a tab for reading ebooks, etc. But in past 2 months i am wandering from one place to another to get my tab suffering high degree of inconveniency . Even my exam were held during this perioe and absence of tab had serious effects on my performance.

Ds

Comments

• Na
      22nd of Feb, 2008
    beetel - landline not working
    India

our landline is not working properly pls do something dial tone is not ringing the light which glows saying IN USE is not glowing
    pls.not able to make any calls nor are we able to recieve any calls

• Ni
      4th of Mar, 2009

hi i m technician our telephone is not ringing

• Ni
      4th of Mar, 2009

buzzer oe our telephone is not working