Beds.co.uk / refund not received/unethical behaviour

west midlands, GB

My husband and I bought a mattress on 15th January 2017, 3 week later it was delivered in a very dirty van by two delivery Men, they just dumped the mattress by the door side and left. Three day after using bed we noticed the left side of the mattress had gone in completely, not only that we started getting a lot of bites on the mattress. My kids had bite marks on their body. I woke up in the middle of the night one day after sleepless nights for a month and saw insect(bed bugs maybe ) on the mattress and because it was a pocket mattress there was little holes in the mattress where it was possible the bugs hide and we then get beaten whilst sleeping.
We called beds.co.uk and a lady called Julie answered we explained to her and she said we should send a video of the bug which we did, and she then said she will speak to her manager, a week later, no one contacted us, so we called and we were told we will get a refund within 5-10 working days asked when the mattress will be collected, we were told 2-3 weeks or we can throw the mattress away, we then agreed to throw the mattress away as we can't wait that long for collection. one month later we still haven't seen the refund reflecting on our account, we called and the same lady Julie apologised again saying she will authorise refund as soon as possible. Two weeks later still no refund, this time a very rude man by the name Harry I believe answered and said there will be no refund. I was like, what is this, can I speak to Julie. To cut long story short, we still haven't received a refund, our calls is not answered and the email and letters we have sent, still no response. How can a company be this dubious?
I know they will not get away with it. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM BUYING BEDS FROM THIS COMPANY. I don't know how they are allowed to still trade with all the bad reviews .

Ka