BeautifulHalo / what a joke...
I wish I would have looked up reviews before purchasing a lamp from this website. I found the perfect lamp & decided to give it a try... Knowing it would probably take a few weeks to get it from china. I ordered it in mid december and finally received my lamp 2 months later.
When I contacted customer service about the order they were brief and said it was out of stock and had no idea when new ones were coming (but it wasn't out of stock when I placed my order).
When the lamp finally arrived I opened it to find no directions, a crap ton of lose parts/pieces/screws, no outlet plug in & no switch. I didn't know that i'd have to be an electrician to figure this out?!
I messaged customer service with my discontent for the product and to get some answers (surprised I received such a quick response), all I was told was "send a picture of the parts and we can write you instructions." are you kidding me? Is this a serious response? This has got to be the worst customer
Service I have dealt with. If it was a cheap lamp than I get what I pay for, but I paid about $60 for this! Definitely not ok, and I feel like there's nothing I can do but warn others not to purchase anything from this site.
More BeautifulHalo Complaints & Reviews
- BeautifulHalo - scam 
- BeautifulHalo - shipping 
- BeautifulHalo - don't buy from here! 
- BeautifulHalo.com - lighting and customer service 
- www.beautifulhalo.com - seller fooled my sister and didn't return money 
- BeautifulHalo - black playsuit
- BeautifulHalo - rick and morty hoodie
- www.beautifulhalo.com - the quality was really bad and zip broke too easily
- BeautifulHalo - beautifulhalo
- BeautifulHalo - absolutely terrible company!