Beatrice Marot / No complaint this lady is GREAT!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

No Complaints about Beatrice Marot. She and a pal of mine have been friends for years. She really helped him through a lot of struggles.
I want to post this because Beatrice is not a racists or a homophobe or anything else but a great person.

If you need a great psychic reading I would recommend her over most anybody else.

Again, no complaints here.

Comments

• Ta
      27th of Feb, 2009

I agree with Tanila 100%. This woman is no 'light worker' as claims to be. She has a very foul mouth, has made very racist remarks (if you don't mean them to begin with don't say them) and very bigoted. If you don't believe me, then check out her comments as I've posted them exactly as she has stated them on my blog at blogspot.com under the name spiritchasertammy and Beatrice Marot and her Multi-delusional reality!

After you have read it, then you can truly say whether she you agree or disagree.

• Ta
      15th of Jul, 2009

Uhmm, excuse me, but get your facts straight Beatrice. I never claimed you were a homophobe, although what you posted in your own words does lead me to believe you are in fact a racist.

And you are no Goddess or Lightworker, you are the exact opposite.

You were the one that started with the name calling and foul language in that blog of Kelli's. Tanila or myself never used one foul word in our posts back and forth with you.

True Wiccans, Goddesses, Lightworkers or Christians would never have posted half of the things you did.

You even proved your true psychic abilities when you accused me of several things, which I did not do.

If anyone would truly like to see what this "Goddess" is truly like, feel free to search her name on Blogspot. I've posted the entire transaction and the wonderful letters she sent to me and the ones I sent her!

• My
      28th of Nov, 2010

Instead of always trying to have the last word, why don't you all just shut up and let it go and turn it over to God?? You are all acting like little kids on the school playground, enough is enough walk away and let it go. The truth will be revealed in time. Let them look like jerks. The more you argue the more you fall into their trap. Turn the other cheek and walk away. : D

• Wh
      14th of Jul, 2012

Beatrice has been caught!

1073 Hanley Ave