Beatrice MarotRacist - Homophobe - Stalker

Over a decade ago, when I began my work as a professional psychic and medium, I worked for a telephone psychic hotline called Keen.com. One of the other psychics who worked for Keen was a woman named Beatrice Marot, who lives in California and calls herself “The High Priestess of Hollywood.” She claims that her main spirit guide is an ancient Druid magician named Merlin and that dead celebrities such as John Belushi, Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Johnny Carson, Elvis Presley, Tupac Shakur, John Lennon, producer Marvin Worth and, most recently, famed atheist and skeptic Christopher Hitchens, frequently communicate with her.

At first, Beatrice and I were cordial to each other. We even spoke by phone a few times, although not nearly as often as Beatrice claims that we did. She recently wrote:

“And Chip did adore me for two years. We spoke several times a week. I shared my most intimate secrets with him. He was my confidante and my dear friend and I loved him like a brother. I shared with him all of my knowledge and wisdom about the spiritual realms and he was always the eager listener …”

Totally untrue! As I said above, we spoke by phone a few times, certainly not “several times a week” and not “for two years.” And to this very day, she and I have never met face-to-face. Beatrice would have you believe that she was my “spiritual teacher, ” my guru or my sensei, but nothing is further from the truth. And honestly, I never “adored” Beatrice. I liked her well enough, in the beginning, the way that many people like their co-workers. But that soon changed!

Psychics who work for Keen are able to set their own per-minute rates for the readings that they provide to Keen’s customers. Generally, I – and other top psychics in our specific Keen category, called “Voices from Beyond” – would set our per-minute rate at $2.49. On the other hand, Beatrice undercut all of her fellow Keen psychics by setting her rate at $1.00 per minute.

When many other psychics took notice of Beatrice’s lower rate, which was yielding her more calls that the rest of us were receiving, we lowered our rates to $1.00 per minute in order to remain competitive. As soon as we began matching her rate, Beatrice went ballistic, accusing us of trying to undermine her and steal her business, when all we were doing was leveling the playing field.

The situation quickly turned quite ugly. Beatrice does not like being challenged, so she went on the offensive, engaging in conflicts with many other Keen psychics. (This is a statement of fact that can be verified by numerous individuals. Look below for verification from two other psychics who worked for Keen.)

Beatrice would have you believe that I “rallied” other psychics against her, but I did not. Others who worked for Keen at the time can verify this. And I certainly did not have the necessary “clout” to have Beatrice fired from a multi-million dollar company like Keen! She managed to do that herself…and here is how it really happened:

Customers who call Keen for readings are able to leave a rating and feedback for the psychic that they speak with. During the time that Beatrice was fighting with other Keen psychics, she received a few calls from customers who left her less than glowing feedback. She incorrectly assumed that other Keen psychics had set her up to receive this bad feedback and she accused me of being their “ringleader.” Totally untrue!

Whenever Beatrice received negative feedback from a Keen customer, she would fire off a nasty email to that customer. (See the example I have posted below, sent to me by a mutual Keen customer who was appalled by Beatrice’s email.) Some of them reported those emails to Keen Customer Service and Beatrice was warned not to send them…but this did not stop her from doing so. She continued to send the nasty emails and to engage in conflicts with other psychics. Eventually, because Beatrice refused to abide by Keen’s rules, she was suspended and then, soon after, she was fired from the site.

Perhaps the only thing that Beatrice claims about me that is entirely true is this: purchasing the domain names beatricemarot.com and beatricemarot.net. After weeks of receiving harassing emails and phone calls from Beatrice, I purchased the domain names for no other reason than to just to piss her off. Am I proud of the fact that I did this? Certainly not, but I’ll own up to it. (And I have been paying dearly for it ever since!)

Beatrice would have you believe that I am guilty of trying to extort $3, 000.00 from her for the purchase of those domain names. And that I “stole her identity.” Totally untrue! I purchased the domain names legally – owning a domain name is NOT “identity theft"! – and turned them over to my then-webmaster, Mark Ott.

When Beatrice discovered I’d bought the two domain names, she once again climbed up the crazy tree! She called me by phone, screaming profanities…and I advised her that I’d turned the domains over to Mark, provided her with his contact info and instructed her to call him if she wanted to purchase the domains.

Mark Ott is the one who informed Beatrice that he’d sell her the domain names for a cost of $1, 500.00 each. (Remember: According to Beatrice, I am the one who tried to “extort” money from her for the domain names.) Again, this was all perfectly legal. Beatrice went off the deep end and repeatedly called Mark and his assistant, screaming and cursing at them, demanding that they give her the domain names. Her harassment became so bad that Mark finally contacted the Los Angeles Police to solicit their assistance in stopping her calls.

Finally, after several days of enduring Beatrice’s wrath, Mark transferred ownership of the two domain names over to Beatrice. FOR FREE! According to Beatrice, she was forced to wait for an entire year until ownership of the domains expired so that she could purchase them, but this, again, is totally untrue.

Since then, I have tried to ignore Beatrice, hoping that she will end her crazy vendetta against me, but to no avail. It is very unlikely that a sane, rational person would continue to hold a grudge for 10 long years. But in my opinion, Beatrice is neither sane nor rational. She is unrelenting in her hatred and harassment!

Just Google her name - Beatrice Marot - and you will quickly discover the kind of horrendous behavior she exhibits. You will NOT find numerous websites and message boards where I have posted about Beatrice. Conversely, she has taken advantage of any and every opportunity possible to berate me all over the internet.

And get this: Beatrice has even contacted my agents, managers and TV networks, hoping to turn them against me!

But undoubtedly the most heinous and unconsionable thing that Beatrice has done to me is to insinuate, on message boards here online, that because I am gay and work with children, I am a pedophile. How sickening and evil and WRONG is THAT?!?

She has gotten into countless online fights with many people. She has posted rambling, deranged, often profane comments on numerous sites. Some of her comments have included homophobic, religious and racial slurs. Just Google her name - Beatrice Marot - and I predict that you will be shocked by what you read.

Beatrice has had nasty run-ins with actors Billy Zane and Sean Penn. (According to Beatrice herself, Penn threatened to file a restraining order against her for harassment!) Dick Clark Productions allegedly threatened to sue her after she auditioned for them, then broke the confidentiality agreement that she signed by posting information about their upcoming project online. Currently, she is engaging in an internet battle with several women because of a pet rescue situation gone bad. (Beatrice threatened to send two dogs that she was fostering to a kill shelter after one of them chewed up some of her belongings!) And, as stated above, she was fired from Keen, a psychic hotline, for constantly breaking their rules.

Beatrice thrives on discord. She spends endless hours trolling the internet, searching for places to malign me and others. She accuses other people of bullying and victimizing her when, in fact, she is the culprit. Perhaps if she had spent time during the past 10 years focusing on her own career instead of fighting with others she would be more successful.

In a blog posted just today, Beatrice admitted that she recently “almost committed suicide” and “ended up in the loony bin on a three day involuntary hold.” (Her words, not mine.) If this is true, I sincerely feel sorry for her and hope that she will get the help that she so desperately needs.

Perhaps the best advice she could ever receive came from an unlikely source: BK Thorp of the James Randi Educational Foundation. Despite the fact that the JREF does not like me one bit, Mr. Thorpe had the following advice for Beatrice after she contacted them back in 2010 regarding me:

“The people here do not care about the internecine squabbles within the ‘psychic’ community, and they are not impressed by your struggle to clear your name. If anything, you are undermining your credibility by clinging to some long-gone feud while claiming to be a creature of love, light, acceptance, and serenity. From the perspective of a non-interested party, you seem vengeful and obsessive; hung up on something somebody said in some cluster of online forums that we've never visited. By carrying your fight to the JREF, you come off as the online version of those tipsy strangers one occasionally encounters at bars -- the ones who will cling to your shirt and tearfully attempt to involve you in their venal personal dramas. It's not compelling, it's not interesting, and it's not even meaningful, because nothing we can do will make you feel better. It's merely embarrassing.

“People seldom realize how much of themselves they reveal to the world as they go about their day-to-day, but that holds truer for some of us than others. You have an uncommonly large blind spot in this area. You speak about love and peace, but you demonstrate only an inability to overcome a perceived slander. This is not a persuasive advertisement for your worldview. We've all taken our knocks, Bea, and most of us move on. Why won't you?

“I'd suggest dropping your personal jihad against Chip Coffey.”

Sadly, Beatrice did not take Mr. Thorp’s advice. Just this past weekend, she called my office and left four long, rambling, hate-filled messages on my voice mail.

And today, she posted yet another blog about me, recounting, ad nauseum, the same 10 year old story. In the blog, she calls me a sociopath. In my opinion, she is projecting her own psychopathology onto me.

Beatrice posted the following on an internet blog:

Beatrice wants people to believe that I have stalked her, harassed her, ruined her, etc. BUT NOTHING IS FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH! Just Google her name - Beatrice Marot - and you will see that she is guilty of obsessively stalking and harassing me for 10 long years!

In the past, I have tried to ignore Beatrice’s insane, irrational behavior, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Racist - Homophobe - Stalker

marytanila Sep 17, 2012

Brenda, I feel that there is a lot wrong with being racist and homophobic!!! This woman has stalked Chip all over the internet for years. She has done the same to many others.

• M3C QueenBee Sep 17, 2012

Watchout!! Brenda is "THE CLOSER!! "

marytanila Sep 17, 2012

Anyone who says that there is nothing wrong with being either racist or homophobic doesn't frighten me at all! She and Beatrice should become fast friends! They might be able to swap white sheets!!!

chipcoffey Sep 18, 2012

All that anyone has to do is do a Google search on BEATRICE MAROT and you will be shocked at what you find!

chipcoffey Sep 18, 2012

Beatrice, you ARE a homophobe! You threatened to accuse me of being a child predator. You made many nasty comments, both to and about, a young man whose partner is transgendered.

And when you called my home phone last week, you called my Cousin Kenny a "###."

If that isn't being a bigot and a homophobe, I don't know what is!

And you are a racist, too! You called an African-American man a "gorilla" and an Asian man a "Jap." (You also made fun of the Asian man's genital size.)

And what about this comment you made recently on a blog:
    "CHIP COFFEY, YOU ARE A PUBLIC FIGURE. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO WRITE THAT YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FOUR EYED ### WHO SCARES CHILDREN AND CONSORTS WITH SATAN, THEY CAN DO THAT. PRESIDENT OBAMA CAN BE CALLED A N***ER BY A RACIST PIG AND GUESS WHAT, THEY CAN LEGALLY DO THAT."

Disgusting!

• De
    deezil Sep 18, 2012

You saggy tit gray haired wrinkled ### oughta take up a new hobby. Like knitting, with blunted needles so as not to hurt yourselves.

• De
    deezil Sep 18, 2012

That goes for you too "Chip". You disgusting fat ###.

marytanila Sep 19, 2012

Beatrice, I have never posted under the name Julia. I have never posted under any name but my own. Why should I?? I only post what you say! Why should I be afraid to post what YOU say?? I don't think there's a way to take ### out of contest. It is obscene and insulting. There is no way to take calling a Black man a gorilla out of context. There is no way to take calling an Asian man a Jap out of context. These are vile, disgusting things REGARDLESS of the context. And yes, we in this country are blessed with free speech. The KKK uses that right, David Duke uses that right, Skinheads use that right, White Supremists use that right, all sorts of vile, evil people use that right. So do you.

chipcoffey Sep 19, 2012

This is where Beatrice Marot belongs.

marytanila Sep 19, 2012

I use no name but my own. Why should I? I'm not the one who says those evil things. You are! Your words sound filthy, even to you. That's why you get so upset when you read them. Post one filthy thing I have said (except when I am quoting you), . Post any profanity I have used (except when quoting you.)

marytanila Sep 19, 2012

Can't do it, huh?? So why would I need to use a non de plume like you do, TRUTH 101!! haha Beatrice called my husband to tell on me. haha She asked him to speak in French so I couldn't understand what was being said. I thought he would choke he laughed so hard. He let her know in a hurry whose side he was on and told her he would file a harrassment complaint if she EVER called him again. How stupid is that? Asking my husband of over 20 years to side with her???? I can't repeat what Charlie told her. He usually doesn't use language like that around ladies, but he had read the filth she had written, and realized that she is not a lady. He surely didn't treat her like one!

marytanila Sep 20, 2012

Wonder which famous producer she is meeting with now?? She said that Dick Clark wanted her to do a show. Didn't take long to find out that they had threatened her with a harrassment suit if she didn't leave them alone. Then it was Dr. Phil - found out she was the one who contacted them. Now another person begging her to do a show. Should we countdown to how long it will take them to find out she's a fruit bat and to threaten her with a restraining order? That is on the outside chance that there is such a producer. In all honestly, I seriously doubt that ANY producer has contacted her. She may have contacted them, but they are probably rolling their eyes now after talking with her. It will be very interesting to see who this famous, big time producer is.

chipcoffey Sep 21, 2012

Here is a partial list of the UNSOLICITED emails I have received from Beatrice Marot over the past 14 months. (see photo)

Also, a photo of a comment from one of my fans that she harassed on Facebook.

marytanila Sep 21, 2012

But Reap never had you back, did he Beatrice??? He probably cringes when he hears your name!!! haha Today is the day for the producer. Chip, Tammy, Barbara, we are going to be FAMOUS!!! We are all going to Hollywood to be on the television show! I am sure they will contact us after BM talks to them. Let's see, got to get some new stockings, got to get my nails done, got to find someone to take care of my guys. We may be gone for weeks!!! New shoes, probably need a new pair of shoes.

midnightangel6660 Sep 21, 2012

reap is smart enugh to bail on a lost cause and shes definately that alright.
    gee the money i get paid for appearing on the show ought to cover mine and my
    wifes wedding our dresses are about3, 000 apiece.
    we have been together for almost 40yrs.
    our 1st anniversery will be our 40th together and i cant think of a better way to celabrate.
    shes been following the beasty vendetta and u betcha she aint pleased.
    oh by the way chip she sends a huge hug at you and so do i <3<3<3
    beasty you should of shut your yap years ago now its going to get shut for you forever

• Damn!
    Wouldn't you know it... I get busy and miss Chip Writing!
    Bet Beatrice freaked when he wrote this!

Chip, Beatrice has shared many things about you.
    Do you know ANYTHING you could say or do to make her get on with her life?

Any thoughts?

midnightangel6660 Sep 25, 2012

hes tried careful as you can see she just got even more psychotic.
    i still say a blow gun with a dart full of haldol will take care of the problem

• Thank you, Beatrice.

• 1h
    1HVT797 Sep 25, 2012

Какое прекрасное фото вашей собачки. К сожалению, она появляется фотография была сделана после того, как он умер за неделю до.

midnightangel6660 Sep 25, 2012

and i busted you in a huge lie and you dont like that
    now do you beasty.
    heres your proof that shes nothing but a liar

midnightangel6660 Sep 25, 2012

you see beasty we dont believe you talked to a producer.
    and there is only 1 merlin.
    if i do drop dead guess where iam going to go hang out??
    thats right beasty right there with you.
    NOW THATS KARMA!!!

marytanila Sep 25, 2012

Forwarding this to them. Beatrice, it is produced by the same people. You were just caught in another lie and you know it!

midnightangel6660 Sep 26, 2012

oh no beasty iam going straight to you .
    anyone remeber the seen in ghost where patrick sang hennry the eighth i am
    over and over and over to whoopie?

well iam going to do the same to you beasty only iam
    going to sing something more anoying someone post song titles
    to songs you find really anoying

chipcoffey Sep 26, 2012

Tanila, I will be hosting a new radio show starting soon. Would you like to be a guest and discuss your story of being harassed, maligned and cyberstalked? Perhaps Tammy would like to tell her story also.

I would LOVE to!!!

marytanila Sep 26, 2012

Jon! We have missed you!!!

midnightangel6660 Sep 26, 2012

iam pretty sure chips fan base is just fine.
    i saw some of the comments and there were alot of them.
    the last time he brought a certian psychopath who has been
    causing problems for years made my heart all warm and fuzzy
    to see all the support.
    it was before you tried to hijack that woman off his fb page about a month ago.
    you told her to send you a friend request so you could talk to her.
    oh btw chip were you aware shes hijacking your fans? or
    should say attempting to?

chipcoffey Sep 26, 2012

I just got off the phone with a detective at the Threat Management Unit of the LAPD. He advised me to get a restraining order against Beatrice Marot here in my local jurisdiction and have it sent to them in California. I will be doing this as soon as possible, pending my busy schedule. May I suggest that anyone else who has been harassed by Beatrice Marot do the same thing: take out a restraining order against her and submit it to the Threat Management Unit of the LAPD.

It is time to legally hold Miss Marot accountable for her harassing behavior. If she violates the restraining order, she could be arrested.

marytanila Sep 26, 2012

We are found out!!! hahah How can I possibly break this to Jacques?? You are really destroying him, Beatrice. He has 99, 500 plus followers on Facebook. You have, lets see - 112!!

chipcoffey Sep 26, 2012

FYI, Beatrice: You stepped over the line when you called my office number and left several nasty messages. You again stepped over the line when you called my home number and called my cousin, who was listening via speaker phone, a "###." He will be joining me in court when we petition the judge for a restraining order against you. Placing harassing telephone calls is against the law.

Very soon, that knock on your door might be a police officer...

midnightangel6660 Sep 26, 2012

and there goes beasty stalking again.
    oh iam sure chip did exactly what he said he did.
    the only liar out here is you beasty i proved that last night
    so did tanila.
    we drove a fleet of frieghtliners through your merlin story.
    i am really glad i learned how to drive them.
    i even taught myself a few nifty tricks how to jackknife and how to blind side back into a dock.
    theres a song give me 30 acres and i ll turn this rig around truth is i only need about 150 feet

midnightangel6660 Sep 26, 2012

the funny thing is beasty tammy isnt any where in any of those posts
    busted lieing again.
    credibility 0

chipcoffey Oct 04, 2012

Beatrice Marot certainly spent a lot of time focusing on "more positive endeavors."

On September 30, a Google alert was issued about me (Chip Coffey), indicating that someone had posted something about me on the internet. Beatrice, who has, in force, a Google alert on my name, quickly trolled herself over to the website and posted a nasty comment about me, with a link to her blog that defames me and others.

Beatrice will avail herself of any and every opportunity to malign me and others and yet she claims that WE are the ones harassing and cyberstalking her. In truth, we only respond when SHE goes on the attack.

midnightangel6660 Oct 04, 2012

actuly what chip applauded was us standing our ground
    against a total whack job YOU!!
    the only one blowing things out of proportion is you beasty he
    said right from the jump you 2 werent best friends.
    he never hung off your every word never fawned over you.
    and thats what pisses you off.
    even if all of his guides didnt yell run like hell i can
    promise 1 did indeed yell it.
    there is nothing more formidable than a mothers love for her son .
    thats one thing you will never expierance

midnightangel6660 Oct 04, 2012

oh brother i seriously doubt that chip gave you that much thought beasty
    and iam sure that his stories are more interesting than yours.
    he doesnt make outlandish claims about tupack james belushi
    elvis you know people that wouldnt of wasted a half a minuet
    to look at you.
    your still green with envy that chip did television
    like you wanted to but never will EVER!
    your green with envy that chip has written a few books and been published.
    written a few plays that have all been prouduced all the things you want
    but will never have beasty

midnightangel6660 Oct 04, 2012

is that the best you got beasty?
    PATHATIC HOW TYPICALY YOU

midnightangel6660 Oct 04, 2012

http://midnightangel6660.wordpress.com the truth about being cyberstalked by beatrice marot
    and beatrice marot dives over the edge of insanity.
    i will be putting up more screen shots proably this week end

• Sp
    Speaks the truth Oct 10, 2012

However BM, you have filed far more complaints than any of us have. And screen captures were taken of those complaints, just to prove what a vile, vicious, vindictive person you are. And I have the screen captures of what you posted earlier today. It only further proves just who is stalking who. You're so hellbent on revenge and blind, that you don't even see that.

Your 'blog' is such a joke. How many times have you posted each of those blogs, just changing the wording around a little bit? You are such a pathetic loser! And isn't it funny how others that worked with both you and Chip on Keen, have supported his story, but no one has come forth and supported yours? Whats that tell you?

midnightangel6660 Oct 11, 2012

we knew you werent done beasty.
    on the contrary you are just as we say .
    tammy bless her put her entire profile on private so you cant stalk her .
    just like the rest of us.
    the world knows your a nut case beasty and every post you put
    up only proves we are right
    heres your new buisness card beasty

• Sp
    Speaks the truth Oct 11, 2012

Just to clarify, it isn't set to private just because of BM, but for what I do in the rescue field in general. I have had the privilege of working with many wonderful individuals in saving many dogs from abuse and from dog fighters. I don't just run my mouth when I suspect someone of doing something, like BM does. I actually investigate it and help get these babies to safety while gathering evidence against these individuals that is then turned over to authorities. That is what I have been doing for the last three years of my life. NOT stalking a pathetic loser.