Beatrice MarotRacist - Homophobe - Stalker

Over a decade ago, when I began my work as a professional psychic and medium, I worked for a telephone psychic hotline called Keen.com. One of the other psychics who worked for Keen was a woman named Beatrice Marot, who lives in California and calls herself “The High Priestess of Hollywood.” She claims that her main spirit guide is an ancient Druid magician named Merlin and that dead celebrities such as John Belushi, Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Johnny Carson, Elvis Presley, Tupac Shakur, John Lennon, producer Marvin Worth and, most recently, famed atheist and skeptic Christopher Hitchens, frequently communicate with her.

At first, Beatrice and I were cordial to each other. We even spoke by phone a few times, although not nearly as often as Beatrice claims that we did. She recently wrote:

“And Chip did adore me for two years. We spoke several times a week. I shared my most intimate secrets with him. He was my confidante and my dear friend and I loved him like a brother. I shared with him all of my knowledge and wisdom about the spiritual realms and he was always the eager listener …”

Totally untrue! As I said above, we spoke by phone a few times, certainly not “several times a week” and not “for two years.” And to this very day, she and I have never met face-to-face. Beatrice would have you believe that she was my “spiritual teacher, ” my guru or my sensei, but nothing is further from the truth. And honestly, I never “adored” Beatrice. I liked her well enough, in the beginning, the way that many people like their co-workers. But that soon changed!

Psychics who work for Keen are able to set their own per-minute rates for the readings that they provide to Keen’s customers. Generally, I – and other top psychics in our specific Keen category, called “Voices from Beyond” – would set our per-minute rate at $2.49. On the other hand, Beatrice undercut all of her fellow Keen psychics by setting her rate at $1.00 per minute.

When many other psychics took notice of Beatrice’s lower rate, which was yielding her more calls that the rest of us were receiving, we lowered our rates to $1.00 per minute in order to remain competitive. As soon as we began matching her rate, Beatrice went ballistic, accusing us of trying to undermine her and steal her business, when all we were doing was leveling the playing field.

The situation quickly turned quite ugly. Beatrice does not like being challenged, so she went on the offensive, engaging in conflicts with many other Keen psychics. (This is a statement of fact that can be verified by numerous individuals. Look below for verification from two other psychics who worked for Keen.)

Beatrice would have you believe that I “rallied” other psychics against her, but I did not. Others who worked for Keen at the time can verify this. And I certainly did not have the necessary “clout” to have Beatrice fired from a multi-million dollar company like Keen! She managed to do that herself…and here is how it really happened:

Customers who call Keen for readings are able to leave a rating and feedback for the psychic that they speak with. During the time that Beatrice was fighting with other Keen psychics, she received a few calls from customers who left her less than glowing feedback. She incorrectly assumed that other Keen psychics had set her up to receive this bad feedback and she accused me of being their “ringleader.” Totally untrue!

Whenever Beatrice received negative feedback from a Keen customer, she would fire off a nasty email to that customer. (See the example I have posted below, sent to me by a mutual Keen customer who was appalled by Beatrice’s email.) Some of them reported those emails to Keen Customer Service and Beatrice was warned not to send them…but this did not stop her from doing so. She continued to send the nasty emails and to engage in conflicts with other psychics. Eventually, because Beatrice refused to abide by Keen’s rules, she was suspended and then, soon after, she was fired from the site.

Perhaps the only thing that Beatrice claims about me that is entirely true is this: purchasing the domain names beatricemarot.com and beatricemarot.net. After weeks of receiving harassing emails and phone calls from Beatrice, I purchased the domain names for no other reason than to just to piss her off. Am I proud of the fact that I did this? Certainly not, but I’ll own up to it. (And I have been paying dearly for it ever since!)

Beatrice would have you believe that I am guilty of trying to extort $3, 000.00 from her for the purchase of those domain names. And that I “stole her identity.” Totally untrue! I purchased the domain names legally – owning a domain name is NOT “identity theft"! – and turned them over to my then-webmaster, Mark Ott.

When Beatrice discovered I’d bought the two domain names, she once again climbed up the crazy tree! She called me by phone, screaming profanities…and I advised her that I’d turned the domains over to Mark, provided her with his contact info and instructed her to call him if she wanted to purchase the domains.

Mark Ott is the one who informed Beatrice that he’d sell her the domain names for a cost of $1, 500.00 each. (Remember: According to Beatrice, I am the one who tried to “extort” money from her for the domain names.) Again, this was all perfectly legal. Beatrice went off the deep end and repeatedly called Mark and his assistant, screaming and cursing at them, demanding that they give her the domain names. Her harassment became so bad that Mark finally contacted the Los Angeles Police to solicit their assistance in stopping her calls.

Finally, after several days of enduring Beatrice’s wrath, Mark transferred ownership of the two domain names over to Beatrice. FOR FREE! According to Beatrice, she was forced to wait for an entire year until ownership of the domains expired so that she could purchase them, but this, again, is totally untrue.

Since then, I have tried to ignore Beatrice, hoping that she will end her crazy vendetta against me, but to no avail. It is very unlikely that a sane, rational person would continue to hold a grudge for 10 long years. But in my opinion, Beatrice is neither sane nor rational. She is unrelenting in her hatred and harassment!

Just Google her name - Beatrice Marot - and you will quickly discover the kind of horrendous behavior she exhibits. You will NOT find numerous websites and message boards where I have posted about Beatrice. Conversely, she has taken advantage of any and every opportunity possible to berate me all over the internet.

And get this: Beatrice has even contacted my agents, managers and TV networks, hoping to turn them against me!

But undoubtedly the most heinous and unconsionable thing that Beatrice has done to me is to insinuate, on message boards here online, that because I am gay and work with children, I am a pedophile. How sickening and evil and WRONG is THAT?!?

She has gotten into countless online fights with many people. She has posted rambling, deranged, often profane comments on numerous sites. Some of her comments have included homophobic, religious and racial slurs. Just Google her name - Beatrice Marot - and I predict that you will be shocked by what you read.

Beatrice has had nasty run-ins with actors Billy Zane and Sean Penn. (According to Beatrice herself, Penn threatened to file a restraining order against her for harassment!) Dick Clark Productions allegedly threatened to sue her after she auditioned for them, then broke the confidentiality agreement that she signed by posting information about their upcoming project online. Currently, she is engaging in an internet battle with several women because of a pet rescue situation gone bad. (Beatrice threatened to send two dogs that she was fostering to a kill shelter after one of them chewed up some of her belongings!) And, as stated above, she was fired from Keen, a psychic hotline, for constantly breaking their rules.

Beatrice thrives on discord. She spends endless hours trolling the internet, searching for places to malign me and others. She accuses other people of bullying and victimizing her when, in fact, she is the culprit. Perhaps if she had spent time during the past 10 years focusing on her own career instead of fighting with others she would be more successful.

In a blog posted just today, Beatrice admitted that she recently “almost committed suicide” and “ended up in the loony bin on a three day involuntary hold.” (Her words, not mine.) If this is true, I sincerely feel sorry for her and hope that she will get the help that she so desperately needs.

Perhaps the best advice she could ever receive came from an unlikely source: BK Thorp of the James Randi Educational Foundation. Despite the fact that the JREF does not like me one bit, Mr. Thorpe had the following advice for Beatrice after she contacted them back in 2010 regarding me:

“The people here do not care about the internecine squabbles within the ‘psychic’ community, and they are not impressed by your struggle to clear your name. If anything, you are undermining your credibility by clinging to some long-gone feud while claiming to be a creature of love, light, acceptance, and serenity. From the perspective of a non-interested party, you seem vengeful and obsessive; hung up on something somebody said in some cluster of online forums that we've never visited. By carrying your fight to the JREF, you come off as the online version of those tipsy strangers one occasionally encounters at bars -- the ones who will cling to your shirt and tearfully attempt to involve you in their venal personal dramas. It's not compelling, it's not interesting, and it's not even meaningful, because nothing we can do will make you feel better. It's merely embarrassing.

“People seldom realize how much of themselves they reveal to the world as they go about their day-to-day, but that holds truer for some of us than others. You have an uncommonly large blind spot in this area. You speak about love and peace, but you demonstrate only an inability to overcome a perceived slander. This is not a persuasive advertisement for your worldview. We've all taken our knocks, Bea, and most of us move on. Why won't you?

“I'd suggest dropping your personal jihad against Chip Coffey.”

Sadly, Beatrice did not take Mr. Thorp’s advice. Just this past weekend, she called my office and left four long, rambling, hate-filled messages on my voice mail.

And today, she posted yet another blog about me, recounting, ad nauseum, the same 10 year old story. In the blog, she calls me a sociopath. In my opinion, she is projecting her own psychopathology onto me.

Beatrice posted the following on an internet blog:
CHIP COFFEY, YOU ARE A PUBLIC FIGURE. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO WRITE THAT YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FOUR EYED ### WHO SCARES CHILDREN AND CONSORTS WITH SATAN, THEY CAN DO THAT. PRESIDENT OBAMA CAN BE CALLED A N***ER BY A RACIST PIG AND GUESS WHAT, THEY CAN LEGALLY DO THAT.

Beatrice wants people to believe that I have stalked her, harassed her, ruined her, etc. BUT NOTHING IS FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH! Just Google her name - Beatrice Marot - and you will see that she is guilty of obsessively stalking and harassing me for 10 long years!

In the past, I have tried to ignore Beatrice’s insane, irrational behavior, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Racist - Homophobe - Stalker

• My
    Mydude Nov 03, 2012

You need Jesus! That trash is demonic.

totaly agree great choice

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

Movie version coming out early next year!!! Wonder who they will get to play my Jacques?? I think Laurence Fishburn would do nicely!!

midnightangel6660 Oct 18, 2012

all part of her pattern she doesnt like when people nail her
    we all know she;; be back with yet another false account

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

Beatrice has had all her posts removed again. Lets see how long this lasts.

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

And you are on how many shows now????? Oh right, that would be none!! If you hadn't made racist comments about my husband, the Asian man, and Gay people, I wouldn't have posted the report.

midnightangel6660 Oct 18, 2012

what buisness is it of yours beasty why they friended us?
    ooooooh wait i think i know why shes so pissed.
    she didnt want any one else to know just how psychopathic
    she is.
    but it was to late for that because kim and i had already started checking into her
    she has a set pattern she follows without fail.
    the stalking, the slander, the threats, the demands for posts and blogs to be
    removed the never ending e mails the bashing contacting otheres in
    friends lists the stealing stuff from others pages and plastering them
    all over the web with her foul comments.
    and all the other stuff she pulls.
    she says she gets readings because of this but never posts the
    proof wheres all the glowing reviews beasty?
    EASY THERE ARENT ANY!!
    the dogs are being slowly shoved out the door by you beasty right
    to the kill shelter she loves to dish ### but cant swallow it
    when it comes back to bite her in the ###

midnightangel6660 Oct 18, 2012

go right ahead beasty keep going the more you
    post the tighter your making our case against you.
    the more you post beasty the more your showing the world just how right we are.
    the more you post the more evidence we have against you
    and the closer your moving your dogs to the kill pound.
    i hear they dont always change the needle between
    leatheal injections why would they bother there only dogs after all
    nothing special.
    they arent house trained and there lowlife so called human went to
    prison for stalking harrassment, menaceing another television
    personality on top of robert DeNiro, sean penn, dick clark movie star billy zane.
    btw chip has been in tv longer than you know beasty genral hospitial
    and on broadway hes also a screen writter as well as a playwrite.
    we have stopped beasty but we also told you if you start again were going to
    up your nose fast

Speaks the truth Oct 18, 2012

No BM, YOU have to do what she said! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! NOTHING AND THAT MEANS ANY SITE, NOT JUST HERE!

YOU CAN'T SEEM TO COMPREHEND THAT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT KEPT POSTING ABOUT US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Tanila didn't show up any where near the all the sites you posted about us on, and it was AFTER you posted about us!

Neither one of us have ever shown up and posted something without you having brought either of our names into it to begin with!!
    And I have only shown up on one site where you had already posted about us.

You are the DUMB CNT!

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

Beatrice, no one had posted about you for weeks, then what did you do??? You started again. All you have to do is STOP POSTING ABOUT TAMMY, BARBARA AND ME AND WE WILL NEVER POST AGAIN.

midnightangel6660 Oct 18, 2012

your hair is dyed black you ###.
    btw when your older its smarter to stay with lighter colors
    as the darker make you look haggered but thats
    how you look normaly beasty you dont have crows feet you have the grand canyon
    running all over that mug.
    and if you think we believe you have marlon monroes set of numbers
    for your figure you best eye operations to do something about
    your sight.
    poor beasty hates herself to the point she wants to kill
    herself well go right ahead beasty all you need to do is find the old style
    antifreeze and put it in some pineapple juice and chug a lug

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

And you are boastful, and arrogant, and conceited. You love to talk filthy, you love to use profane, racist and homophobic. You keep saying how beautiful you are, but you won't post a photo that isn't 10 years old to prove it. You hate bullies, but you bully. You hate stalkers, but you continue to post after everyone else has stopped posting. You hate liars, but you have been caught in lie after lie. You are getting old and you can't bear the thought.. You are alone and bitter, so you can't bear for others to be loved. You quit school at 16 so you can't bear the thought that anyone is educated. You mock people for not knowing certain words, yet you call people grafters, and think prose rhymes. You go on and on about how wonderful and beautiful you are, and how you are loved, but state that you got death threats within a few minutes of your phone number being posted. You make me think of the old movie star on Sunset Boulevard. She couldn't accept the fact that she had gotten old and ugly. She wanted to think that she was still appealing and alluring to men. You are old BM. You are not young and appealing any longer. You didn't say how old you were when you had a 25 year old boyfriend, but I would bet money you weren't in your 50s as you are now. If you were, you can rest assured that he only got from you what he wanted and kicked you to the curb, just like Robert DeNiro did low those many years ago, that you still talk about. Who wants a vile, filthy mouthed woman who will soon be a senior citizen??? haha If this isn't your picture, post a recent one, and I won't have to use this as an example. I am not convinced that this isn't you, as the person who posted it says it is.

midnightangel6660 Oct 18, 2012

beasty loves to dish it out but screams bloody murder when someone else
    is spitting it back in her nasty ugly face.
    and she confirmed that the pic is her because her hair
    is blonde not black.
    its easy for a blonde to go darker but impossable for
    black hair to go to this shade of blonde at least not without
    falling the fuk out.
    the complaints are staying up so are the blogs
    because they show the truth and you dont want
    people to see it thats why you took the other profile
    down.
    why would tanila repost her address and phone number?
    you really are that stupid but were not
    you cant get over the fact that chip outted you for
    the pos liar you are not friends not talking hours every day
    for years on end.
    not being the one who got you fired you do a bang up job
    of showing all the reasons why no one would ever have any thing to do with you beasty
    does any one else think that mop looks black?
    yea didnt think so

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

And what difference does it make when you posted it???? The fact is that you posted my home address, and do you know what??? I didn't get a single death threat. There were no drive by shootings at my house, no one tried to kidnap my grandson, no one did anything at all because I have never tried to hurt anyone. If your own words hurt you, that might tell you to stop saying the words, wouldn't you think?? If I were so hated that within minutes of my address and phone number being posted I started to get death threats, I would seriously stop and look at what I was doing to people to make them hate me so much!!

Speaks the truth Oct 18, 2012

I'd like to know why comments have to go through a review, when Beatrice Marot aka Love Is Truth, Truth101, and Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction can post anything and whatever the hell she wants!

She has posted more slander and vile language than any of my comments have contained.

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

It doesn't matter when it was, but you did it! No one had posted about you for nearly a week. We had all gone silent because you stopped posting. That is all we want, but who started again????? That would be you, toilet tongue.

Speaks the truth Oct 18, 2012

Hey, BM, you thick headed ###, someone posted your address and phone number on a different complaint. One that you were responding on, but of course since you had Complaints Board remove your old profile, you are no longer being sent an emails when someone posts on it.

Of course, you are so dense, you can't seem to understand that.

Did you not post Tanila's address several years ago? Did you not just Chip's phone number? Of course, it's perfectly alright for you to do something like that, but when others do it right back to you, it's a crime.

Get over it.

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

I copied your address and phone number from a post made earlier on another complaints board by another person. You evidently gave it to that person. You posted my address and phone number a couple of years ago. I didn't give that information to you? How did you get it in the first place?? And just because Chip gave his number to you, that gave you license to post it on a public forum??? I don't think so. See, a lady can make a statement without filth.

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

Love Is Truth IS BEATRICE MAROT!!

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

Love my house, and love pink!! Some of my other walls are rose color, pumpkin color, green and more. I have a warm, vibrant home, which is what I like. It is filled with plants and life.

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

If it were true, you would be so happy to post a photo, as you are so proud of your looks. I don't believe for a minute that this photo is only 5 years old. As you refuse to post a recent photo, I am sure that not another soul believes it either!! And Beatrice, performing a marriage doesn't mean you aren't a homophobe. I could tell people that I am not racist, but if I then turned around and used the "N" word, they would know what is in my heart. You use words like ###... what does that say about you????

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

But, you yourself said that your last boyfriend was nearly 15 years ago!!! A lot can happen to one's looks in 15 years! Which is it, BM? Celibate for 15 years, or have a boyfriend?

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

Yep, marrying them 10 years ago. Why not post a recent photo and settle the question? Because you know what you look like!

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

And this IS Beatrice Marot today. She posts 10 year old pictures of herself because she is horrified that the only thing that gave her self worth is gone She is an embittered, hate filled, lonely, woman who is nearing 60 and alone. She goes to bed alone, she wakes up alone. She still talks constantly about a one night stand with Robert DeNiro nearly 30 years ago! That is how pathetic her life is.

marytanila Oct 18, 2012

Beatrice, you have condemned yourself from your own mouth! Are you truly dumb enough, or narcissist enough to be referring to yourself as "just?" You think that the horrible, derogatory things you say about people are just? You think your vile language is just? Posting the information about Billy Zane was just? You do and say horrible things to people and then if they retaliate, you are the wounded. Girl, you are a fry short of a happy meal!! The most troubling part is that I think there is an outside chance that you truly believe that. You think that you have the right to post Chip's home phone number, but when someone posts yours they are a horrible person. You have the right to post someone's home address, but as soon as they post yours, you are being crucified. You are justified in any horrible thing you do! 3 days wasn't long enough BM - not NEARLY long enough.

midnightangel6660 Oct 18, 2012

ohhhh i just busted beasty in a huge age lie
    she says shes 44 in 08 NOPE!!
    we all know shes in her mid 50s the pic with the blonde
    hair that tanila and i posted is what she looks like now
    thats why she wont post new pics

midnightangel6660 Oct 18, 2012

as always beasty you left out the good stuff.
    about you going to prison for stalking
    harrassment posting his phone mumber menaceing
    threatening.
    do you seriously think hes going to feel badly for the
    likes of you? NOPE!!
    we told you no one feels badly for you beasty
    you can try all you like to make people think
    your the victim here but far from it your the one whos guilty
    of purpatrating the attacks on the 5 of us
    you brought this on yourself

midnightangel6660 Oct 17, 2012

well the good thing is we have all the evidence the officers need
    to arrest your nasty ### beasty.
    we have all the stalking proof we have so much
    stuff on you your going bye bye forever.
    the only pets you will ever have is the
    cockroaches that infest your nasty ### hole
    cell.
    we have you posting chips phone number
    we have the google alert proof we have
    the threats from you what do you have on us ?
    NOT A FUK ING THING.
    your toast beasty enjoy san quaenten beasty
    your dogs are going to ac and will be put down as soon
    as they cross the door threshold
    serves you right because thats what happens
    to nasty pos like you

marytanila Oct 17, 2012

Now we can see why you didn't want to post a picture of yourself that isn't 15 years old.

Beatrice Marot

marytanila Oct 17, 2012

Beatrice, you are the nastiest person I have EVER encountered. Why don't you post a recent picture of yourself?? Your looks are gone, aren't they?? You had nothing but your looks and sex to offer anyone and now your looks are gone. You talk about people being dumb and uneducated?? You didn't know the difference between a grifter and a grafter. You thought prose was poetry (prose doesn't rhyme - it is normal speaking language). You are evil, vile and profane. You will die alone.

midnightangel6660 Oct 17, 2012

he does look like my parents just a tad shorter
    but that could come from my moms side
    we both have blue eyes and fair skined.
    but pretty sure i dont have a twin.
    thank you for the complement though i
    would be proud to have him as my brother

midnightangel6660 Oct 17, 2012

things are about to get very interesting for
    you beasty
    say bye bye to your dogs beasty
    say bye bye to the net beasty
    say bye bye your freedom beasty
    we re done with your ### beasty
    we have had it with you beasty

midnightangel6660 Oct 17, 2012

and there go the insults on our apearences
    again what did i tell ya tammy? there it is.
    the funny thing is beasty has no idea just how much trouble shes in
    go clean up the dog ### thats all over the floor beasty
    i think a call to acc is in order the dogs need to be taken
    away from beasty and her be banned from owning any more
    animals ever and internet privleges pulled no more
    computers no more animalsand tossed in jail where her nasty ###
    belongs

marytanila Oct 17, 2012

You were born Beatrice Marot, and you are going to die Beatrice Marot, because you are never going to find someone who loves you.

marytanila Oct 17, 2012

And Dave is a wonderful, kind and caring man. He is a true follower of Jesus - Can't see Jesus saying the things you say. He is going to say to you "Depart from me you worker of iniquity - I never knew you." Dave he will welcome with open arms

marytanila Oct 17, 2012

haha Nothing low class about BM, is there?? She is a beacon of pure light!!!

Speaks the truth Oct 17, 2012

Ya, I think we all know who wins the biggest trophy for immaturity - BM!

marytanila Oct 17, 2012

You call someone immature for posting a photo after you post gorilla photos???????

marytanila Oct 17, 2012

Now she is your BFF, too??? Hahaha I will have to send her a message and tell her to google your name.