Bealls Outlet / employee rudeness

1 Neptune Beach, FL, United States

I was in the bealls outlet on atlantic blvd in neptune beach, florida, on thursday evening, november 3, 2016. I told the salesperson that one of the store's associate had said she could call another bealls outlet to check and see if they an additional item I wanted to purchase. She proceeded to ring my purchase and then I remembered I had forgot to give her my $5.00 loyalty reward. She was really upset about cancelling out the transaction and then when she took my reward receipt she stated it wouldn't work because it had already been used; which didn't make any sense! She couldn't find the number for the other bealls outlet to check on the merchandise the other associate had asked her to do and she was grumbling about that as well! Finally told her to just forget it; I would go by the store myself and check. It was really strange because the reward worked at the bealls outlet on beach blvd in jacksonville, florida.

Purchase at the neptune beach bealls outlet was 38.46, auth# 1218, invoice #6662, on 11/03/2016 at 18:53: 23

Ne