Beach Body - Tbbfaq.com / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

1 ? DONT KNOW, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: ?

MY NAME IS MADELENE JIMENEZ; I CANCELED MY ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY BACK IN DECEMBER OF 2008. WITHIN 24HOURS OF ORDERING THERE BEACH BODY WORKOUT. AND I ALSO CALLED THE COMPANY AND CANCELED THE ORDER AS WELL, AS WAS TOLD TO JUST RETURN ALL ITEMS SENT BY UPS, WHICH I DID IMMEDIATELY. THEY CONTINUE TO SEND ITEMS, SUCH AS VITAMINS, WHICH I HAVE RETURED, TO UPS THE SAME DAY. THE COMPANY HAS CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT, SINCE DEC. 2008 A TOTAL OF $194.25. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I HAVE E-MAILED THIS COMPANY FOR A REFUND ON MAY 22, 2009. WHO EVER READS THIS, PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BEACH BODY! SINCERELY MADELENE JIMENEZ

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2009

I also had the same problem with this Company. Now reading this comment by Madelene Jimenez I am really nervous. This is not false information. Racquel

• Ka
      18th of Jun, 2009

MY NAME IS KATHY FULLER AND I WANT MY ORDER TO STOP CANCELLED RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ????? I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL YOU MAKE IT SO HARD TO DO THE MOST SIMPLE THING?????? STOP THE ORDER!!! i HAVE LOST SOOOOO MUCH MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT AT LEAST 500.00 AND I COULD DO A LOT WITH THAT !!! PLEASE CANCEL THE ORDER .

KATHY FULLER
    KATHYCADENSC@HOTMAIL.COM

• Br
      19th of Jun, 2009

MY NAME IS CHRIS MANNS ALL I ODERED WAS THE CD'S NOTTHING ELSE, , THIS S WAS BACK IN SEPTEMBER OF 2007 .. YOU ARE STILL CHARGING ME 38.87 .. IVE STARTED SENDING BACK THE VITAMINS AFTER THE SECOND MAILING, , SO DROP ALL CHARGES PAST AND PRESANT IMMEDIATLY !!! TO EVERYTHING YOU ARE CHARGING ME BY, THIS INCLUDING ALL INTERNET NEWSLETTERS AS WELL... cmanns@charter.net

23rd of Jun, 2009

My name is Shiree and I just seen on my bill a $38.95 charge for beachbody, I ordered from beachbody in May of 2008, but is still getting charge for services that I didn't so I called customer services (1-200-818-5174) and had them cancel anything they have me signed up for and made them credit my account. I put the phone number in this statement and hope that everyone calls and cancel.

23rd of Jun, 2009

Shiree again, let me give you the corred number (1-800-818-5174).

27th of Jun, 2009

I thank you Shiree for the #. I have had a hard time trying to reach this company to cancell all orders I have with them. Its sad to see that you keep takeing advantage of people in tough economical times. I understand business is businss, but this is ridiculous! I not only called and cancelled everything, I contacted my bank to no longer allow autopay!

• Da
      28th of Jun, 2009

PLEASE CANCEL ANY FURTHER ITEMS YOU PLAN TO SHIP... I DON"T WANT ANYTHING I WILL BE SENDING THINGS BACK!!! PLEASE STOP SENDING AND BILLING THINGS TO ME...
    M Puetz, Milwaukee WI

• Be
      1st of Aug, 2009

I have been charged $38.87 per month and I don't even get anything for it. This is robbery.

11th of Aug, 2009

I ORDER THE 10 MIN TRAINER ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND SINCE HAVE RECEIVED TWO UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES $38.87. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REVEIWING MY BANK STATEMENTS SO I CAN TRACK DOWN ALL THE CHARGES. THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT.

30th of Aug, 2009

Like all of the rest of you, I too have been charged 38.87 monthly also for my order that was suppose to be "3 easy payments". I too am checking all of my credit card statements and am going to be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

Kim from Michigan

• Da
      1st of Sep, 2009

I agree fully, holey, !00%, absolutely, without a doubt, sincerely, and whole heartly. What the Hell are these people doing? When is our “Government” going to crack down on these bottom feeders? They let these companies get away with highway robbery while the poor working stiff is footing the bill. They send us to jail for far less!!!

Dammed Fed Up

11th of Sep, 2009

I wish I never heard of them. I have been going round and round with them to get them to stop sending vitamins etc and charging me for over a year. My post man told me to write will not accept in big bold letters and leave it in the box and the post office will return it to them otherwise I have to pay return shipping!!! Thanks for the phone number I will be calling everday to make sure my so called "account" is off their books. I also only ordered one thing and then all this other junk started to be delivered. I had to close my bank account and reopen another and get this they still send stuff...hope they don't try to send a bill in the mail because I am returning these just as fast as I get them also.

• El
      26th of Sep, 2009

I ordered Slim in 6 from BeachBody on November 24, 2008. My total order came to $77.71. This was for the Slim in 6 DVD Basic Package & Team BeachBody club - 30 day Free Trial. These charges were to be paid for over a 3 month period, which is approximately $25.90 per month, NOT the $38.87 that mysteriously appeared on my bank statement today!
    At the bottom of my shipping invoice, received when my Slim in 6 package arrived are printed the words: You ARE ENROLLED in the Team Beachbody CLUB, entitling you to acccess all your VIP benefits FREE for 30 days--personalized meal plans, expert fitness tips, interactive diet tools, additional 10% member discounts, plus a chance to win up to $1, 000 every day just for working out in our WOWY SuperGym? You can cancel within 30 days of your purchase date to avoid nonrefundable future charges, but keep your recipe book as a free gift to enjoy. For additional support or information, contact your Coach or call Team Beachbody Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870. Charges may appear on your bill as Beachbody or Team Beachbpdy. (Note: The Million Dollar Body contest and sweepstakes are currently available only to U.S. residents.)
    OKAY, so here is MY question... Is there a monthly charge for the Team BeachBody Club after the 30 day FREE trial if one does not call & cancel membership within the 30 day FREE trial period??
    HERE IS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION: It has been 9 months to the day (today: September 25, 2009) that I purchased Slim in 6 from BeachBody & they signed me up for the Team BeachBody Club website. The charges that appear on my statement today are from TBBFAQ.COM BEACHB. (The invoice stated charges on my bill MAY appear as Beachbody or Team Beachbpdy). So what the heck is TBBFAQ.COM BEACHB?? Is that the web site for the Team BeachBody Club??? Why, yes it is!! I checked it out myself. I assumed after the FREE 30 day trial period for the Team BeachBody Club was over, access to the site would automatically be revoked. So I did not cancel my FREE trial. I assumed NO further charges would be incurred. NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING & ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE FINE PRINT!! AND don't forget to cancel your free membership because... future NONREFUNDABLE charges will occur.
    READ ON!
    GUESS WHAT ??!! I just checked out the Team BeachBody Club website & discovered that membership is billed quarterly NOT monthly. This would explain those mysterious charges that appeared on my bank statement from BeachBody today. Quarterly membership is $38.87 & will be charged to your account every three months after the 30 day FREE trial has ended. FOR EX: I purchased Slim in 6 on Nov. 24th. So my Team BeachBody Club website membership FREE trial ended Dec. 24th. The first quarter of website membership charges began Dec. 25th to March 25th. The second quarter charges began March 25th to June 25th. The third quarter charges began June 25th to Sept. 25th. Which is today!! IT'S EASY TO FORGET CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT THAT ARE NOT INCURRED MONTHLY. SOOOO if the amount of $38.87 mysteriously appears on your bank statement from TBBFAQ.COM BEACHB...NOW YA KNOW WHY!!

29th of Oct, 2009

I ordered P90X in March 2009. We don't have a lot of extra money just lying around, so we saved up and decided to pay in full for the program ($119.85 plus tax/shipping). I talked to the representative at the time of my purchase about not wanting anything else but the DVD program and the Lifetime DVD Replacement for $9.95. Nothing else! He told me about the BeachBody Online Club and my free 30-day enrollment. I explained to him I did not want anything else that I needed to pay for in which he assured me he'd allow our first free 30-day membership, but not to worry about additional charges. I've just received my second mysterious BeachBody charge of $38.87. (the first charge my husband and I failed to follow up on).

My husband found this thread on Google, so THANK YOU Shiree for the (800) number. I called it about an hour ago and spoke with Jimmy. I explained to him the situation and after about 5 minutes of going back and forth he canceled the BeachBody Club Membership and refunded me both charges. I will definitely be paying attention to the account for any future charges.

Thank you again Shiree for a direct number. I hope all the rest of you will get a resolution soon.
    - Chara

• Gf
      18th of Jan, 2010

In April of 2009 I ordered the entire kit from this company and before I even received the merchandise I was being bombarded with e-mail solicitations from other companies and their products. It appeared to me that this company made additional profits by selling web address, etc. Being frugal on limited funds, I wanted no part of any other "great" offers. But they decided I needed more vitamins and oh yes, let's not forget the website.

I called the company's customer service number and they issued me a refund for the current month of charges only (May 2009), because it was too late to for them to issue a complete refund of the original purchase charge of $201.06; but that they would close my account. On my next billing statement they charged my account again; and in all, this has happened five times with each charge being a different amount. (April-$201.06, May-$31.70, June-$26.45, July-$23.81 and August-$23.96 of 2009)

I have now paid over $306.98 for a product I never even opened. I had to cancel my credit card to keep them from continually charging my account, however, I am still pursuing my refund!

-GF

• Wr
      22nd of Feb, 2010

Our lawyer is in deposition for the next two weeks. The IT person is working with the web designer to allow information from visitors to the site to be added in certain areas. Sorry it is tking longer than expected. We will keep you posted.

Thanks,