[Resolved] Be2 — auer wittethiel
I have no idea I even joined up with b2 dating site. I say the last 3 months I have threatening emails of their solicitors saying I have owe them money. First of all my name begins with h not an s. I have no idea what they are about can anyone help me on this as they are going to take me to court? This is causing me upset and stress. I absolutely have no idea I owe anything. I don't even know any of my details if I had joined this dating site s it was very long time ago. I feel this behaviour is appalling and preying on innocent people who only was to join a dating site to find love
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singles50 Customer Care's Response, Dec 18, 2018
Please contact [protected]@be2.com to resolve your complaint.
More Be2 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- Be2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- Be2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled 
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership 
- [Resolved] Be2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 - dating site
- [Resolved] Be2 - wanting to cancel subscriptions