Be Wiser Insurance — Car & Van Insurance
BE WISER don't take out vehicle insurance with Be Wiser Insurance. July 2010 took out car insurance which was straight forward and a good price. As I was thinking of changing my vehicle I asked if there would be an admin charge to change insurance and was told no, also asked if I could transfer my no claims bonus from a car to a van and was told yes. When I got a quote from them for the new vehicle the price was ok and I transferred over the policy. The reason the price was so good was when the policy arrived they had insured me for a completely different vehicle even though I had given them the full details and there were alot of other errors in the policy. There was an admin charge for changing and I couldn't transfer my no claims to the company they had quoted.
After several phone calls and raising a formal written complaint I was told there was a "training issue" and also the DVLA database had the incorrect details for my vehicle which I find hard to believe. They refunded part of my money but I had to chase them again for the remaining monies owing to me.
More Be Wiser Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Be Wiser Insurance - Refusing to pay claim voiding my insurance 
- Be Wiser Insurance - cancelled policy 
- Be Wiser Insurance - Cancellation 
- Be Wiser Insurance - Be Wiser Insurance
- Be Wiser Insurance - Excessive Cancel Fees
- [Resolved] Be Wiser - phone call charge
- Be Wiser Insurance - misold policy 
- Be Wiser - Home insurance NIGHTMARE! Stay away from Be Wiser! 
- Be Wiser Insurance - Be Wiser Car insurance
- Be Wiser Insurance - Motor insurance