BCBG Max Azria / Pants over $100

1 Valencia, CA, United States

Horible experience affer another.
My 21st birthday I realized I had nothing to wear I am a frequent shopper of bcbg so I ran in to grab something for the night. Bought a super cute shirt and pants/leggings than ran at $145 took them home and the shirt fit so cute I ended up wearing that out but the pants were too small. I came into the store 5 days later to exchange for the size for me, they did not have that so I looked around nothing caught my eye I asked for refund. The "manager" said to be said they did not have enough $ in the register but I could get a check in the mail. She was looking through the manual as she's never done this before took about 20 min to complete. So I called the customer service to make sure she filled it out right and my check was on its way because 7 business days had passed and the manager at the store said it would take 5 days exactly. A girl named tara answered and said she would call me back within 2 hours to let me know... 5 hours passed no one called so I made a call she then answered the phone again and said let me check as if she never even let anyone know !!! Put me on hold then let me know I would not be able to get an answer today and I was upset saying why did you say I would have an answer never return my call then make me call back to find out I have to wait until monday now because it's friday night. Tara rudely let me know I was yelling at the wrong person and told me I could call back monday... I was furious demanded to speak to someone above her they could still do nothing and let me know to call back on monday. I was treated so rude I will never shop there again. What representative of a high in company tells u those things and makes u call back for a third time.

Sa