Bay Area Credit Service / Sophie Fink

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-233-0749

My 96 year old mother-in-law, who is recently deceased, has beed inundated with calls directed to her daughter. We have advised Bay Area Credit Service that Sophie Fink is deceased; but, they continue to call and they refuse to state the reason for the call. They have now requested a copy of the death certificate, which we believe is none of their business since they will not disclose the reason for the harassing calls. Sophie Fink was in a nursing home for the past year and actually has not made any purchases, that we know of, for the past six years. Bay Area Credit Service has been totally uncooperative in disclosing the alleged debt to her daughter who is the executor of and estate that does not even exist and there is absolutely no debt that she could have incurred. They claim the law does not allow them to disclose the alleged debt. It is our belief that this mis bot a fraud and a scam that the state of residence of this agency should close them down. What ca we do to get this kind of action.
Thanks, Joseph A. & Regina A. Klein (SIL & Daughter of Sophie Fink)

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

5th of Jun, 2009

My mail box is filled with bills form this company several times a week for utility bills in California Texas and New Mexico. They have turned me into credit reporting companies. When I try to send them an email it says I have to set up an account with them. They do not check to find out if they are threatening the right person. And when you call them they rout your call to India. The people only want your checking account number so they can pull money out of your account. Is there any thing we as US citizens we can do about this?I am also sick and tired of the phone calls at all hours of the day and night, even at four am on Sunday.

John Fields