Bath & Body Works Direct / order #: [protected] only received one item of multiple item stolen I had ordered on 12/26/2017.

1 United States

I recieved my order yesterday which was 12/30/2017. I went to open it today and was very upset when I got a box about a foot and a half long and about a foot wide which only carried one bottle of lotion in it. It also should have had like 4 more lotions, one fragrance and hand sanitizer. Why did I not get these items, and why the one bottle of lotion?? This is the 4th online purchase that I have made that this has happened, and have never complain until now. I understand it's busy during the holidays, but it seems like my order always no matter what seems to get messed up somehow. I'm very disappointed because I love this store so so much, I even said to myself (I bet I didn't receive all the items I ordered.) before I had opened the box. And what do ya know, I was right. I live about 3 hours from an actual bath & body works store, and my online orders mean a lot to me, but not as much when I never get everything I have ordered in one order. 😣

Ha