Bath and Body Works / false advertising

1 1672 E. 7000 S.Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-943-0372

Placed order on Bath & Body Words website on 11/10/08. I ordered a Black Shave Gel. It was advertised that with any purchase you would receive a free full size after shave. I never received it. Forgot about it until I was on the website again to use a two-day free shipping code that I received on an e-mail that same day. Well, the free shipping code was expired.

I e-mailed Bath & Body Works about not receiving the free after shave and about the expired free shipping code. They answered that they were out of the free after shave, even though the offer had still been on there website as of 11/26. Nothing about the expired free shipping code. They offered me $10.00 off on my next order, which I ALREADY had and had tried to use with the free shipping code (and was expired on the same day offered.) This is just baiting and more baiting to get you to spend more money. They haven't answered my last e-mail in which I explained I didn't want to pay more shipping or spend $60.00 more to not pay shipping when I can't trust them to follow through on their "offers" (more like scams).

• Nikki Adkins's Response, Dec 10, 2017

Not receiving my orders correctly want i ordered and being over charged and not receiving my online offers, i want ny refund now!!

• Nikki Adkins's Response, Dec 11, 2017

Now I'm being charged fir another shipment that i did not order nor have received.

• Cynthia Garciiia's Response, Oct 15, 2018

She has No personality doesn't smile nor acknowledge customers.she was very rude when I was just trying to make a payment.I approached her with a good morning Monica an smile at her she totally ignored me.you really need to talk to her about customers service skills

Comments

• Ry
      15th of May, 2009

Why don't you just go to the store and buy it instead of online?

15th of Aug, 2018
    Bath and Body Works - Fragrance
    Springfield
    Massachusetts
    Bathandbodyworks.com

I found this fragrance a few years back called pink lemonade fizz and I've been obsessed with it since when it first went out I was able to get it at the semiannual sale but now it hasn't come back in two years and I'm desperate. Bring it back!

28th of Aug, 2018

Nashville, TN 37214

delivered today

• Br
    Bath & Body Works Direct - I didn’t get all I ordered

I ordered at least one other item with my gift card. It told me I had to pay $5.99 for shipping and handling but when I got my summery back it said $0.00. So it took my money and didn't give me all I ordered. I'm really mad about this. I want everything I asked for!!

• Km
    Bath & Body Works Direct - Candles
    Rocky River
    Ohio

I don't understand how you're selling candles in stores but not online. How do you not ship them out of a store? Everything is online. If a store has product ship it. Not hard.I've never had a problem shopping this first week in December for candles. All of a sudden this year halfway through the day they're ALL gone? I guess I'll get on Yankee

• Ni
    Bath and Body Works - Orders
    Salem
    Virginia
    Bathandbodyworks.com

Ordering online and not receiving what i ordered or the online offers, plus being charged without getting the products!!! I ordered online was charged twice for products ove not gotten and got things i didn't order been billed got 2 shipments ive never received very unhappy with this experience and i want my funds returned now!!!

Bath & Body Works Direct - Large orders placed online - I get partial orders
    Mcdonough
    Georgia

My Wife spent at least $500 at Bath&Bodyworks store in McDonough Georgia, And then another $200 online right after Christmas. We received our online orders before Christmas very fast and packed nicely. Now we received 1 item out of 8 in a box not packed good at all. Broken. So I call their CS. She didn't even look into my order, whatever Bath Body

Bath & Body Works Direct - Coupons
    Bakersfield
    California

Hello,
    I went into Bath and Body works in Bakersfield CA over the weekend and I was not allowed to use my mailed in coupons. It really upset me since I was finishing up with my Christmas shopping. Very inconvenient.

-Jessica Mabanta

• Kr
    Bath & Body Works Direct - didn't receive all my candles
    Canandaigua
    New York

I ordered 4 of the 3 wick candles and only received 3 of them in the box. The Fresh Balsam candle was missing. (Item number 026247404)

I thought it may be shipping in a separate order, but never received anything else. It also showed up on my invoice, but as stated previously, it wasn't in the box with the others.

• Sh
    Bath and Body Works - Bright autumn blooms with pure honey whipped body butter

I baught this produce in america while on vocation an took it home to jamaicaI started using this produce while using it i started to rash and had to seek medical attions i have been using this stuff from this company for years and it this is the first this has ever happen

• Mi
    Bath & Body Works Direct - Happiness body cream

There was a long piece of plastic in the tube of lotion. The end was sticking out, so I pulled it out and was amazed how long it was...
    Picture included...
    Certainly this piece of plastic wouldn't harm anything...but why would this and how could this get inside the tube?

• Sh
    Bath & Body Works Direct - My order
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I ordered on cyber monday. I cannot log in and do not have the order number. I want to know when my order will arrive :/

• Bl
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Bath & Body Works Direct - Candles

So disappointed that candles sold out online. Have to shop online because my husband is disabled Went to store but too crowded for wheelchair. Really wanted to get some candles

• Su
    Bath & Body Works Direct - Prices
    Colorado Springs
    Colorado

The Bath Fizzy Set (both the Penguin & the box) are $24.50. Anybody who has taken middle school math knows that this is absolutley ridiculous and such a rip off. A single bath fizzy is $6.95. Times 3, that is around $20.35. It should be priced around $18.00 to make it a good deal and make people actually want to buy it. That's all.

• Cr
    Bath & Body Works Direct - not enough soap choices
    Triadelphia
    West Virginia

I was very disappointed in the selection of hand soaps. Black Friday is usually when I buy them and I didn't think there was very many to choose from. Missing was Black Cherry Merlot, I love that one. There was a lady beside me was very disappointed also.

Bath & Body Works Direct - bourbon hair and body wash

I ordered a bunch of body wash and it arrived but I was missing the men's bourbon 2 in 1 hair body wash 10 fl oz it is a Christmas present I would like it since I paid for it idk if it can be sent or I can pick it up at the store but I'm very upset these things should be checked when the boxes are packaged. Ty for your time please respond asap

• Me
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Bath & Body Works Direct - online coupons never ever work!
    Cleveland
    Alabama

Hello, please fix the bath and body works online website to shop everytime I go to shop when there's deals I get excited until it's time to checkout because the codes never ever work! Please do something about it ! How can u keep customer is website doesn't let u save! ? Send me a good coupons in the mail is very well needed!!!

10th of Sep, 2018
    Bath & Body Works Direct - coupon that was in my email
    Hazleton
    Pennsylvania

I was in the hazleton pa store on sept 30th I had a 10$ off 30$ purchase. She would not allow me to use. No where did I see an expiration date. I had received it just the week before. I am a very good customer. I spend a lot of money at your store. It just ticked me off that she was nasty about it!

• Ze
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Bath & Body Works Direct - damaged product
    Monticello
    Indiana

Received my order. One of the glass bottles was broken. Product all over box. Item number 026080098.. focus. Body Lotion. Thank you in advance.

• Mo
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Bath & Body Works Direct - 8 oz lotion bottles
    Mansfield
    Ohio

The lids need to be tighter. Too easy to take off and spill in your purse!