Bath and Body / hand sanitizer holder key ring

1 Shawnee Oklahoma, United States

On 12/21/17 my sister and I went to the bath and body store in the mall at Shawnee Oklahoma. Another sister had a stroke 3 months earlier. And on 12/5/17 she fell and broke her hip. She had been wanting one, Of the little pink backpack key rings that would hold her hand sanitizer and change for the snack machine and lipstick, etc. she wanted to attach it to her wheelchair so she could keep up with it, as she is in the nursing home. They only had one left and the zipper had a problem. I asked the manager (Sue Mellinger) if I could buy it at a reduced price since the zipper was messed up. And she told me no. I explained why I needed it for a certain persons Christmas present. She was very rude and said no that she was going to damage it out. I asked her what "damage it out" meant and she said cut it into pieces. She told me to try another store. I live 40 minutes from any bath and body. I was so embarrassed trying to deal with her and I felt like there was no reason for the attitude. I just needed a Christmas present. Thank you so much for your time.

Bath and Body