Bata / worst customer service
I would like to inform you all worst customer support given by the bata showroom - T. Nagar - Chennai - India.
I have bought a sandals of Rs.699/- three months ago and primary usage is shoe within three months the sandals sole got cracked then I went to T. Nagar bata branch informed about the issue they said manager not available so you come some other day then I left and again came after one week then I met Mr. Venkatesan (Asst. Manager) - T. nagar he said this has to be approved by the branch manager I have given a letter stating all the issue I faced and he committed me that he will give me replacement and he will be calling me once the request has been approved by the manager.
No reply so I went to the branch asked about the status I came to know that the letter with sandals which I given to branch manager was missing I politely waited for 1 hour that too in a weekdays atlast he couldn't find out the sandals then I asked how long should I wait literally he given rubbish response I ever faced before with anybody.
My intension is not get the replacement but somebody should intervene in this issue and ask for the explanation that this type of response should not happen anybody.
Thank you bata giving me a wonderful experience.
I don't to whom should I escalate please fwd to the concern group.
More Bata Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - poor quality shoes - hush puppies 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - shoes worn out 
- Bata India - sole cut 
- Bata India - pair of leather shoes purchased for rs.1499/- developed defect i.e. leather upper and sole of one shoe gave in / got separated
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes
- Bata India Pvt. Ltd. - wrong size shoe provided inside the box
- Bata - complaint
- Bata - bata slippers insole very corrupt condition