Bata / Worst customer service

1 India Review updated:

Hi All,

I would like to inform you all worst customer support given by the bata showroom - T.Nagar - Chennai - India.

I have bought a sandals of Rs.699/- three months ago and primary usage is shoe within three months the sandals sole got cracked then i went to T.Nagar bata branch informed about the issue they said manager not available so you come some other day then i left and again came after one week then i met Mr. Venkatesan (Asst.Manager) - T.nagar he said this has to be approved by the branch manager i have given a letter stating all the issue i faced and he committed me that he will give me replacement and he will be calling me once the request has been approved by the manager.

No reply so i went to the branch asked about the status i came to know that the letter with sandals which i given to branch manager was missing i politely waited for 1 hour that too in a weekdays atlast he couldn't find out the sandals then i asked how long should i wait literally he given rubbish response i ever faced before with anybody.

My intension is not get the replacement but somebody should intervene in this issue and ask for the explanation that this type of response should not happen anybody.

Thank you bata giving me a wonderful experience.

I don't to whom should i escalate please fwd to the concern group.

Regards,
Karunashankar

Comments

Sa
  2nd of Oct, 2012

i also purchased the product from same showroom they just act that manager will be there only till 5:00 but i have seen him till 9:00 am

worst bata products they r harassing the customer like any thing

sabita singh

Sr
  25th of Jan, 2015

Worst Customer service in Kundanhalli as well as Marathahalli branch(Biggest Retail showroom).I tress the word "Worst".
Nobody is ready to show the sandals and everyone is rude to customers.
Concerned Person, Please do something to this unpleasant behaviour.