Baskin-Robbins / problem with the name
I visited a nearby baskin robbin outlet and I found brownie a la mode in the menu.
Can you tell me what is brownie a la mode? Because that's really disappointing using french words without the correct accent. As per my knowledge, it should be à la mode as it has a certain meaning. Being such a recognised brand, the correction is pre requisite. Response is awaited.
More Baskin-Robbins Complaints & Reviews
- Baskin - Robbins - cheating customers 
- Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream - in your face tv commercial 
- Baskin-Robbins - baskin and robbins commercial 
- Baskin Robbins - offensive commercial 
- Baskin Robbins / Ice Cream - terrible commercial 
- Baskin-Robbins - rude and poor service by the staff
- Baskin-Robbins - staff
- Baskin-Robbins - customer service /answering the phone 
- Baskin-Robbins - not washing hands
- Baskin-Robbins - illegal occupation of premises