Barton Publishing / Fradulaent Advertising

1 Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:

I ordered the High Blood Pressure Remedy Report from Barton Publishing which stated in the ad:

"Learn Exactly How To STOP High Blood Pressure And Eliminate Your Risk Of A Heart Attack Or Stroke, In Just A Few Short Days, Using A Step By Step Natural Home Remedy - With No Worry, No Wasted Money, No Pain, and No Harmful Drugs..."

This small pdf download included no step by step process or home remedy and offered no way to lower your blood pressure in a few short days. All it really contained was a collection of mostly nutritional information that can be found for free on many websites. This actually isn't a bad product, but it is overpriced and does not give the information that it's advertisement claims.

Du

Comments

• Ke
      15th of Jan, 2009

BARTON PUBLISHING designs their ads and ordering process to RIP OFF anyone ordering their so-called health products. The order process does not have a preview of what items you order prior to submittla. When you call the 800 number, you get a recording telling you to e-mail their dis-service department. You never get a response.

Once you do all of this... DO NOT accept their product nor click on their download link. Call your credit card company and file a complaint. You will be credited back and the investigation process may take up to 90 days.

BARTON PUBLISHING is a fraudelent outfit... period!

• Ca
      19th of Jan, 2009

I started to order a report on high blood pressure, but when I got the final page there were charges for things I didn't order and didn't want. I went back a few pages to try to find a way to delete the things I didn't want. When I couldn't, I left the website. The next month WellnessWatchersMD began charging my credit card. I disputed the charges with my credit card company be so far have been unsuccessful. This company is bad news, don't order any thing from them.