Barton Publishing / Fradulaent Advertising
I ordered the High Blood Pressure Remedy Report from Barton Publishing which stated in the ad:
"Learn Exactly How To STOP High Blood Pressure And Eliminate Your Risk Of A Heart Attack Or Stroke, In Just A Few Short Days, Using A Step By Step Natural Home Remedy - With No Worry, No Wasted Money, No Pain, and No Harmful Drugs..."
This small pdf download included no step by step process or home remedy and offered no way to lower your blood pressure in a few short days. All it really contained was a collection of mostly nutritional information that can be found for free on many websites. This actually isn't a bad product, but it is overpriced and does not give the information that it's advertisement claims.
More Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Overcharging 
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Barton Publishing.com - fraudulent credit card charges