Barnes & Noble / advertised price vs in store price
This is something I questioned on 1/29/2010 in the store #2166.
Before I traved to the store I went on the web for the best price and availability for a michael jackson dvd number ones [protected]). On the barnes & noble web site it was $10.79 (Today - 1/31/2010 it was cheaper at $10.19) and with the ability to "pick it up in the store", I went to b & n. I did not use the web for my purchase, but went directly to the store - whereby the price was $14.99. I questioned the salesperson about this - oh, that's a web price - this is the price here in the store. I don't see
The logic - I was on a bn web site - I can reserve the dvd and pick it up
At any of your stores and if I don't and then travel to the store - now the price is not what you advertised. I called this stores manager on 1/31/2010 and asked what would be my price if I would have completed my on-line ordering process and selected this b & n store for pick up - what would be my price when I went to pick it up - the store price - not what"s on the web. Now that's totally deceptive. I could have gone to target, borders or buy.com and paid less. I thought my sending a compliant to b & n customer service on 1/29/2010 would help me correct this issues - no, same story - online price is different than store and they ignored the pick up feature used on their web site. Barnes and noble needs to stop this deceptive advertising practice.
Receipt info... Str 2166 reg 008 trn 6559 cshr erik p
More Barnes & Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes and Noble - satisfaction is also at the customer's expense 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - hacked account
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order