Barnes and Noble / wrong book
Purchased a book on barnes and noble website on march 1st from their
B&n marketplace. The book was purchased from a seller known as "heather's book
Nook" in garnite falls, mn.
When i received the book it was the wrong book. The book was a paperback that
Was no where near as described. The book wasn't the same as pictured, neither did it have the correct isbn number or the correct publisher.
Once i contacted b&n customer service the run around began. I was told to contact the seller by email, which i did, but the seller never responded. The next time i
Contaced customer service, they told me to wait until the last week in march and they
Would issue a refund. So, i waited until the last week in march and they had me
Send another email, this one to another part of b&n. All of this over a 14. 00 book.
Once i received the last email, b&n offered me a 5. 00 gift card. What a joke this company is. Please from experience, shop at amazon for books. This was my first
Experience with b&n marketplace and my last. I should've heeded the complaints from others about b&n.
More Barnes and Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes and Noble - customer account access
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues 
- Barnes and Noble - nook sales associates 
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising