bareminerals.com / no refund for merchandise not redieved

1 71 Stevenson StreetSan Francisco, CA, United States
Phone: 415-489-5000

I sent in for a trail of makeup that was advertised on the internet. I never got anything. My credit card was charged. I call first to state that I did not want to have an account for any additional makeup. I was told that if I did get the trial to send it back. I never got it. I checked my statement and the company charged me three times. One for the trial on 11/20 for $4.95. Then on 11/23 for $1.75 for a donation I never knew about. Then on 12/3 I was charged $90.41. I called that day and talked to a Steve and he said I was charged for the trial I was sent. I never got it. Who would pay all that money for makeup. It has to be a scam. Since it was a Sunday he said I would get a call back the next day. I spoke to an Amy who said she was the boss. She said she had verification that the product was delivered to my address. She could not refund me because I did not respond in the alloted amount of time. But I did. She then stated I could get a $45 dollar credit only. I want all my money back. I emailed the company three times. They responded by thanking me for my email but no results. I just want my money back.