Barclays Credit Card / Late fee!

1 6085 Bahia Del Mar Cir #366st petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727-452-7756

I paid my credit card on the day it was due as written in the statement. The statement I received says absolutely nothing about the payment must be received before 7pm that day. I was charged a $29 late fee and called twice about it being removed. They were rude and refused. I would like proof also that I paid it at 7:04 as they claim. As I recall I paid it at 6:30. Absolutely unbelievable!!!

Su

Comments

• Ar
      31st of May, 2008

please send my statement to the above email id and my atm PINCODE

• Ar
      31st of May, 2008

please send my statement and my atm code to the above mail
    id

• Mu
      15th of Oct, 2008

Barclay card service is very bad. I paid the bill on due date and inspite of that they have charged me interest on the amount. And their customer service is still worst. After trying by luck if they receive the call they will not be in a position to resolve the issue. I have made up my mind not to use Barclay credit card any more.

• Ri
      13th of Dec, 2010

I agree with the complaints about late fees from barclay cards. I mailed in a payment two months ago; the next month the statement fromt them charged interest and a late fee for that payment. I called Cust Serv and was told the payment was five days late. I said I would pay the interest but the late fee was unjustifiable. I have an excellent credit rating (high) and have always paid the monthly balances on all my credit cards in full each month. The rep said she couldn't do anything but directed me to write "corporate" a letter. I did that, and just received a letter stating that they reviewed my account and will not rescind the late fee.

I have cut up their card and will never do any type business with them again. They seem to charge excess fees and post payments according to their "timetable", not actual dates of payments received.