Bankers Life and Casualty — Bankers Life an Casualty
This company got into the Michigan Works Talent Bank after they had been RED FLAGGED and DEACTIVATED by the State of Michigan Talent Bank due to numerous complaints about interviewing, hiring, illegal employment practices, and scams pulled on their senior citizens insurance policies. Bankers Life and Casualty is getting informati0n about job seekers getting into the Talent Bank somehow and are being investigated as I write this. BEWARE! I responded 2x by email, 1x by voicemail to cancel my interview and never contact me again.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Kalamazoo, MIThe Michigan Talent Bank told me DO NOT GO TO THAT INTERVIEW! This company still called me to remind me to come to interview and I again told them I was not coming and to never contact me again. The Talent Bank told me they WILL find out how Bankers Life and Casualty is getting confidential information on Michigan job seekers when they have been denied access to the site, calling on the Attorney General's Office to stop them if necessary. DO NOT accept interviews, HANG UP on them...Report them if you are on a Talent Bank sytem.
More Bankers Life and Casualty Complaints & Reviews
- Bankers Life and Casualty - It's true they are crooks 
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Get ready for the run around 
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Scam 
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Hiring Practices 
- [Resolved] Bankers Life and Casualty - scam or fraud 
- Bankers Life & Casualty - Deceit 
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Unsolicited Recruitment Practices 
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Be careful 
- Bankers Life & Causality - Call and interview are misrepresentations ~ not true !!
- Bankers Life & Casualty Company - life insurance