Bank Of America / thieves

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I am a single mother, self employed (in Real Estate), credit score well over 800, and pay for my son's college (couldn't get grants, etc... made too much money!). I don't have enough "credit" open to get a higher score... give me a break. I pay off my credit card monthly, that hurts my score!
Recently I applied for an equity line on my home, that I have over $400k in equity... NO other debt! I was turned down, because I AM IN REAL ESTATE. I planned to use this money, only if necessary... to have that cushion. I asked for only $200k of the $400k I have!

I pay for my health insurance ($400/month), owe two vehicles, a rental property, never had late payments... yet the thieves at the banks (the cornerstone of our crisis) have denied me this credit. I am appauled. It would be easy for me to just NOT pay my bills and be irresponsible, but that is not the American way and I won't. WE must do something about this lock up at the banks for which WE are saving. I am loosing much faith in our system... PLEASE HELP!
BANK OF AMERICA... GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!

With kind regards,
Cindy
North Carolina

Ci

Comments

• Va
      17th of Jun, 2008

Recently, I made purchases on my BOA account. On Saturday, after the "end" of the business day, I found I was in the red by $22.00.

Because I had cash, I deposited in my account and had a positive balance. Then I was given another check of $373 and put that in the account. Until today, all the charges were pending. So almost $500 in my account, and then I find that most of the oldest transactions are either pending, or they've been given an earlier date to justify the $35 fee taken out of my account.

I'm not a rich man, but at the same time, if I owe money, I pay it. But every time I turn around, the system is backdated or the charges posted out of order to make sure I have to pay. When I asked about this, I was told to make sure I pay attention to how much I spend. When I said that I'm poor so every penny is always looked at, they got upset. I'm paying more in bogus bank fees and charges than what I have because even when I put money in, they still keep charges pending until more money comes in the account. More than once, I've seen a transaction post 3 days earlier or a deposit post for the next day, even if it's been on time. What should I do?

• Fo
      5th of Jul, 2008

Bank of America is fast becoming known for their thieving and even fraudulent activities, Identity theft (of a slightly modified type) being one of them.

They have had some financial struggles which explains why they have done and continue to do what they do to people. They also employ a lawfirm that follows suit with named Goldman and Warshaw, who sue people for bogus debts, do not serve the people when they sue and pay off County Clerks (or as in one case in Ithaca, NY) traded sexual favors to file a large (and bogus) judgment.

All typical of an obviously terrorist run banking institution.

20th of Nov, 2008

HELP - HELP - HELP

LOOKING FOR A LAW FIRM WILLING TO FIGHT FOR THE
    WORKING FORCE THAT'S RIPPED OFF DAY TO DAY BY
    THE BANKS.

• Ca
      9th of Dec, 2008

not only are they theives" but liars as well.

• Li
      20th of Jan, 2011

Leave that bank, you have that right!! They royally did us wrong because I did not get a letter from them to confirm some agrrements! Read Debt Cures or look at the Hinsley Law Firm site info on them. They are thieves! You don't deserve to be treated that way and neither did we and they have wrecked our credit because I want to stand my ground against their wrongdoing but we basically get hurt out of it. I'm not done but it's taking me too long coz I keep thinking it's getting solved...not