Bank Of America / thieves
I am a single mother, self employed (in Real Estate), credit score well over 800, and pay for my son's college (couldn't get grants, etc... made too much money!). I don't have enough "credit" open to get a higher score... give me a break. I pay off my credit card monthly, that hurts my score!
Recently I applied for an equity line on my home, that I have over $400k in equity... NO other debt! I was turned down, because I AM IN REAL ESTATE. I planned to use this money, only if necessary... to have that cushion. I asked for only $200k of the $400k I have!
I pay for my health insurance ($400/month), owe two vehicles, a rental property, never had late payments... yet the thieves at the banks (the cornerstone of our crisis) have denied me this credit. I am appauled. It would be easy for me to just NOT pay my bills and be irresponsible, but that is not the American way and I won't. WE must do something about this lock up at the banks for which WE are saving. I am loosing much faith in our system... PLEASE HELP!
BANK OF AMERICA... GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!
With kind regards,
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - cashier check 
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit department customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unauthorized maintenance fees on checking account
- Bank of America - checking account