Bank Of America / frooze my account

Los Angeles
B of A froze my only bank account after somebody complained that I fraudulently transferred money from their account it took me 2 days before I could unfreeze it with the help of Los angel’s DA's office after they gave her the run around. Apparently this individual had made a similar accusation in may and they had frozen my account which I was not ware of until now and investigated it and saw nothing wrong on my part, they never had the courtesy to notify me about this false accusation and the same individual made the same accusation again and they froze my accent again this time was in need of money from my bank and found out about it immediately the bank would not tell me why or the reason for 2 days until the day got involved.. They put me through hell for 2 days and my branch manager who threw me out...not able to help a loyal customer for 18 years.
No body apologized to me until I called them demanding an apology

N  11th of Apr, 2010 by
you E-mailed me on 4/8/2010 informing me that due to the number of incorrect login attempts my account has been locked for security. Please reply and correct.
A  11th of Apr, 2010 by
Please correct it.
A  11th of Apr, 2010 by
N  11th of Apr, 2010 by
I need to hear from you now.

Bank of America Corporation Logo Bank of America Corporation