Bank of America / impolite staff
I am very disappointed with Bank of America and especially with their service! These people should be ashamed of themselves!
My friend from Germany arrived to visit me and he went to Bank of America because he needed some banking service. I was busy that day and wasn't able to go with him.
Bank employee refused to provide service to my German friend because his English was not so good. Bank employee said that he was not able to understand my friend and refused to communicate. I'll repeat that again - you Bank of America should be ashamed. Just think about what will my friend tell about your service when he comes back to Germany. He will say how rude and impolite he was treated! And by the way, his English was not that bad and it's easy to understand him. I'm disgusted to be a client of this joke bank!
More Bank of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - estate department
- Bank Of America Corporation - I am complaining about your bill pay department/customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank of America - claim investigation
- Bank Of America Claims Department - claim pursuit