Bank Of America / rip off!
My son is heading to USMC boot camp and opened an account with BofA so I can use to cover his bills while gone. He opened with $100, then used ATM on 3/24 to buy gas and a sandwich (total $27.41). He learned 3/31 that they charged 2 overdrafts, charged a $888, 888.88 withdrawal (???) and have closed his account. Didn't tell him until he did the research. Now, he's headed to boot camp on Sunday and his state and fed tax returns are to be deposited to this closed account. One more worry while in boot camp. A call to BofA - said they'd give him 30 seconds to state his issue. Are you kidding? Who does business like this?
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location