Bank Of Africa / fraud

Burkina Faso Review updated:

I have send a total sum of $16000 to the name call francis newman in burkina faso west africa can you please kindly take action
When I see the fake cheaqe is too late

Bank Of Africa

Ju

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Jan, 2009

Recently, I've got the fallowing email:

Daripada: Adamu Salif <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Kepada:
    Dihantar: Ahad, 4 Januari, 2009 11:59:32
    Subjek: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

From: Dr. adamu salif
    Attention please,

I am Dr.adamu salif, the bank manager of bank of africa (BOA) Burkina Faso West
    Africa branch. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that you
    will keep this as top secret and don't be scared or surprised, i am the
    manager of bank of africa and i have an opportunity to transfer sum of us$10.5
    million (Ten Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) I have the courage to
    look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important
    business transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

The owner of this accountis mr ron morris, foreigner and he is the manager of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by proffession.he died with his entire family were among the victims of december 25, 2003 air-crash incident in benin, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success.

My investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account. I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I don't know any foreigner, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it
    is real and a genuine business. hope that you will never let me down in this
    transaction, at the conclusion of this
    business, you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 50% will be for me while 10% will be for the expenses.

I look forward to your earliest reply by email for more details
    Thanks.

Best Regards
    Dr adamu salif

Invitel - Internet és telefon
    -----------------------------
    Folyamatos akciók honlapunkon!
    ADSL, közvetítőválasztás, bérelt vonal.
    Lakossági és üzleti ajánlatok.
    Díjcsomagajánló, ADSL-kereső.
    Információ és értékesítés: 1288

• Co
      8th of Oct, 2018

My Military agency Texas sent to money Bamako Mali, Bank of Africa. April 5, 2018. 10:00am total $6.000, Money is still never reflect...I like know What’s going on?? Because someone need money right alway now...They really need better customers service. I was talk to also chatting before Bamako Mali Manager Name is “Bouchaib Traore Fachar”Manager direct. He try help call or email BOA HQ always turn down an excuse day after days so many month already.. can you everyone believe this situation happen?? Someone scam the money or steal the money never know happen?? Now nobody know where is it money? This is so horrible and miserable Bank Of Africa customers services...General Moore also Bryan also me still waiting the money days after days now 6 months pass now.. Daevon C Bryan now no money also no food and health is really bad condition.. A lot time his crying only drink water sleep days after days now... Bank Of Africa really concern customers send him USA his home be safe arrival he really need trimming his health also his condition really bad last time stayed hospital almost one week too...Because bank of Africa disappointed many peoples.. i’m earnest request with you buy him tickets please send him U.S.A. if you really concern customers take care he waiting money pass half year already.. Please someone help him or HQ bank of Africa..
    K O