Bank Of Africa / scam!!!
Dear friend, my name is dr tuoga hazem I am the manager of auditing and accounting department of bank of africa (b.o. a) here in ouagadougou, burkina faso.in my department we discovered an abandoned sum $10 million us dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (mr. richard burson from florida, u.s. a) who died along with his entire family on november 1999 in a plane crash. since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased. unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. it is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the money can be release to you as the next of kin. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed, send me your contact information. 1. age. (2) residential adress (3) occupation (4) private telephone. waiting to hear from you, my regards. reply me with this email; tuoga_hazem@voila. fr
More Bank Of Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of Africa - scam! 
- Bank Of Africa - wanting bank info
- Bank Of Africa - wants your information
- Bank Of Africa - scam and lies
- Bank Of Africa - don't trust them!
- Bank Of Africa - huge scam
- Bank Of Africa Foundation / BOA Group - bank
- Bank Of Africa & Alliance & Leicester International Limited - asking me to send £ 1,400.00 gbp to convert my $2m inherited
- Bank Of Africa - bennedict joseph 
- Bank Of Africa - fraud