Bank Alfalah / unjustified late fee and service charges etc

1 Pakistan

I am holding VISA PLATINUM card # [protected]. I dropped the cheque of Rs. 26000 (cheque date 24th Dec. 2018) on 25th Dec. 2018, for the payment of credit card, which was due on 5th January 2019. A margin of three working days before the due date is a standard practice, but in this case the cheque had been dropped in your drop box 9 working days before the due date.
In the recent monthly statement, I have been charged late fee, excise duty on late fee and service charges and the payment receiving date has been mentioned as 8th Jan. I launched a complaint through helpline and after four days I checked the status and was informed that my case has been declined.
I checked it from the Bank of Punjab and was informed that the cheque was cleared on same day when they received (8th January 2019). It indicates that the cheque was stuck somewhere in your bank and was presented late to BOP for clearance.
Please investigate the matter and reverse these undue charges and use CCTV footage of drop box to confirm the date when I had dropped the cheque. As a routine I drop cheque in Sector T branch or Tufail road branch Lahore, while going to the office.
In case of unsatisfactory response I will make a serious complaint to State Bank. I also reserve the right to spread such irregularity in social media, which is very simple with currently available communication technology/resources.

Best regards