Balwin Propertiesafter sales service

I recently bought in the Amsterdam complex and loaded my snags as I moved in. Both my showers had leaks which I loaded snags for. They had come four times to seal off showers and refuse to listen that the doors are the issues. On top of this, I had visitors over who were staying over for the first time and was told by the maintenance manager Tyrone not to use the showers so that the next morning at 8am the showers can be dry for him to test. I made my visitors wait at home the entire day waiting for Tyrone. He came at 15:00 to sort it out but still the problem wasn't fixed. Plus came with a stinking attitude and couldn't apologize for not informing us that he could no longer make it to come at 08:00 or that I had to sacrifice my entire day waiting for him to come over. So now the long weekend is almost over and showers are still not fixed. I feel really embarrassed that my guests that to use a bucket in the bath tub to have a bath.

Absolutely PATHETIC AFTER SALES!!! Warning all do not fall for Balwins so called fancy apartments.

Ru