Balsam Hill / 6.5 ft blue spruce xmas tree
Bought on 12/27/14.
Stored unopened for 2 years. Opened recently for Xmas now that we have a home. Product had inner branches and gaps . The inner branches were cheap substitute you would never even see on a Walmart tree for 1/3 the price. Cheap substitutes that don't look anything like a Blue Spruce.
The tree was in mint condition because I had just opened it, yet after contacting the company with pictures, the sent me a reply with how to properly store a tree . There was absolutely nothing about addressing the problem I wrote about. Just what others have gotten, double talk.
Here is what I wrote:
Dear Customer service,
Concerning order placed on
Shipping to: Joel Martin
Not the quality one would expect form all the hype as being the most realistic.
This is NOT! Very avg tree for a lot of money. Bought in 2014 and never opened until yesterday because of all our moving and health problems. Was really excited to see this tree. Very disappointed. Some of the inner branches were filled in with cheap branches that were not a match for the Blue Spruce evergreen at all! I mean really?
The only positives were ease of putting up. That's all!
So, what can you do for me?
Thank you for your consideration
More Balsam Hill Complaints & Reviews
- Balsam Hill Christmas Trees - Customer service direction leaves product unusable! 
- Balsam Hill - Deceptive advertisement! 
- Balsam Hill - Poor customer service 
- Balsam Hill - Stuck with a xmas tree that won't stand & doesn't fully light 
- Balsam Hill/Vermont White Spruce - Nothing like product advertised
- Balsam Hill - quality of product - cheap!
- Balsam Hill - wreath
- Balsam Hill - please, ship my christmas tree asap
- Balsam Hill - prelit christmas tree 
- Balsam Hill - Tree