Bally's Total Fitnes / Harassment

1 United States

Did not know of offers they had and basically cornered me in an empty room with a male associated and pressured me to sign a contract I did not want to sign after telling them no repeatedly. Contacted GM through e-mail said she apologized that not only herself but her staff did not know of the promotions that were offered the day I came in to just use a two week free pass and thanked me for bringing it to her attention she then said I could cance my contract if i mailed it to her within three days( which the time limit i found to be completely rediculous) I did so and the contract was never cancelled. I emailed the GM repeatedly and never received another response. I called costumer service and they were rude, combative, and completely unproffesional. Even the manager or supervisor I spoke with yelled at me and hung up on me after they wouldn't listen to me and kept on talking over me. I then called the lake grove office again and and spoke with their new gm named John who also was rude, combative, and completely unproffesional and he hung up on me as well. They have call my cell phone repeatedly about every two hours from 8am to 9pm with an automated computer and them when i threatened harrassment charges they started calling my mothers telephone number in the same pattern they had called my cell.

Al