Bally Total Fitness / How to cancel in an efficent way? Please help
I was researching today and I read a whole bunch of reviews on how it's difficult to get out of the contract at Bally's. People were tricked into 3 year commitment. Their paperwork took forever to get processed and they had to pay an additional month of fees while waiting for it to be canceled. Unfortunately, I signed up for Bally's yesterday. However, my contract is not 3 years, it's 2 months. I wish I had looked at this carefully before I signed up. My friends signed up and none of them told me it sucked. :(
Anyway, what is the most efficient way to cancel the membership? I'm planning to cancel it after 2 months. I will get billed every 15th. I'm guessing my contract ends on April 15th. I don't want my membership to be active after April 15th. I read in the contract that it asks for a 30 day notice. Do I need to give a reason?
I'm planning to send 3 letters, a whole bunch of emails and 3 faxes.
More Bally Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service 
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training 
- Bally Total Fitness - CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT 
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership 
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey 
- Bally Total Fitness - national lifetime membership
- Ballys Total Fitness - Unprofessional
- Bally Total Fitness - Club Condition, Cancellation Policy 
- Bally Total Fitness - Wrong Billings and Wrong Info on my A/C
- bally totall fitness - missrepresentation, bad service