Baja SC50-2 scooter / will not run
On 10-14-08 I purchased this Baja sc50 scooter. From the day i purchased it until now this is the WORST thing that I have ever bought. I knew i was in trouble when after I purchased it from Pep Boys that the only thing Pep Boys does is collect your money. They service nothing. Presently i am out of pocket $200.00 that I have paid an authorized Baja dealer. Less than 200 miles and it will not start, he had to pur a new battery in this. When i went to pick it up he had to get it jumped started. Tje front wheel caliber and brakes are shot. Now the throttle cable is broke and trying to get parts is another nigh mere.
my suggestion to anyone looking to buy one DON'T. You will regret dealing with this.
As i have stated before, THIS IS THE WORST thing that I have ever purchased.
Baja corporately could care less, look on there web site and check out there comment about 1200 dealers, however they will not print who they are or where they are for there privacy. Now that makes a lot of sense.
More Baja SC50-2 scooter Complaints & Reviews
- Baja Motorsport - Scooter SC50 
- Baja Motorsport - baja atv 150 cc 
- Baja Motorsports. Net - Baja 150 reaction. 
- baja mini dirt bike - crappy product cappy customer service 
- Baja 50 4 wheeler - bad service 
- Baja Motorsports - No needed parts 
- baja 70cc dirtbike - bike has not ran since it was purchased and baja wont fix it 
- Baja Motorsports - Dangerously and poorly built
- Baja Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts
- BAJA dirt bike sold - Dirt Bike